J7
Philster
kgun
Typ0
Mike32282
MissB
Ally

I hope I didn't forget anyone :scared:

1) clump won 20,000 ZB's for eating 1 wing w/ wys guy sauce.......I have a low tolerance for spice, but it was worth it :lol!:

2) :sadwalk: I bowled a 122! I haven't bowled that low since juniors, but the lanes hadn't been oiled in over 24 hrs.......you don't know what that does to a cranker w/ a reactive resin ball :dizzy:

3) :j7: threw a strike

4) Ally threw a strike

5) Dozer was using a 10 lb PINK bowling ball :rofl:

6) WE COULD HEAR THE DRAFT!!!!

7) In regards to #1, I hafta eat a single order of wings with wys guy sauce because I bet the Bills wouldn't take McGahee in rd 1 :(

:help:

PS: Kudos to bufftp for making up the draft party guide :up:

PSS: Kudos to :j7: for potentially recruiting some new members ;)

PSSS: The bartender was kinda cute and Mikey liked the way she bent over :snicker:

BFBills
04-27-2003, 09:22 AM
I'll come next year...mark my words...i glad you guys had a great time!!

ArcticWildMan
04-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets

2) :sadwalk: I bowled a 122! I haven't bowled that low since juniors, but the lanes hadn't been oiled in over 24 hrs.......you don't know what that does to a cranker w/ a reactive resin ball :dizzy:

LOL!!! I hate it when that happens!!! Don't you carry a White dot or a yellow dot for spares that you could have used? I had to use my white dot the other day when the lane oiler broke down and the lanes were like the Sahara Desert.

Tatonka
04-27-2003, 11:44 AM
where are the pictures?

Cntrygal
04-27-2003, 12:07 PM
The lanes get oiled??? So I can blame my low scores on that?? Of course I went bowling a couple months ago (first time in several years btw) and had my lifetime game high... a 142. :D

Typ0
04-27-2003, 12:39 PM
I don't bowl on the lanes with automatic scorers they ruin my average.

ArcticWildMan
04-27-2003, 12:49 PM
:lol: You mean they don't allow you to cheat!! :D

The_Philster
04-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
where are the pictures?

Just started a thread in the Red Room...I didn't take many that actually turned out...hopefully, the pics taken by Eb, J7, and justafan (in Rochester) turned out better.

Typ0
04-27-2003, 01:56 PM
You were too drunk phil...:D

The_Philster
04-27-2003, 02:25 PM
Actually, I only had two beers at the lanes and two at SportsPage...we didn't even do shots :eek:

Valerie
04-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets 1) clump won 20,000 ZB's for eating 1 wing w/ wys guy sauce.......I have a low tolerance for spice, but it was worth it :lol!:

3) :j7: threw a strike

4) Ally threw a strike

5) Dozer was using a 10 lb PINK bowling ball :rofl:

6) WE COULD HEAR THE DRAFT!!!!

7) In regards to #1, I hafta eat a single order of wings with wys guy sauce because I bet the Bills wouldn't take McGahee in rd 1 :(

PS: Kudos to bufftp for making up the draft party guide :up:

PSS: Kudos to :j7: for potentially recruiting some new members ;)

PSSS: The bartender was kinda cute and Mikey liked the way she bent over :snicker:
1) I missed CP eating wings with Wys Guy.
2) I saw CP bowl!:eek: I can't believe he's on a league. ;)
3) Even with my strike, I still couldn't break 100! lol
4) Ally is a good bowler! And so is Miss B. The ladies wanted to take on the men in a game, but they were afraid we'd lick their sorry asses. lol
5) Not only did Dozer have a pink ball, he was wearing a button down shirt over his Bills jersey. And, I think I saw him :bf1:
6) Yup, we heard and watched the draft! :up:

Pastor Ted's sheet was very informative! Thanks, Pastor Ted!

And yes, I made a few new friends and told them about how great BFZ and the posters are. Hopefully they'll join. And, if they don't at least I got a few free drinks out of it.

We had a great time! A few of us went to Rochester to meet up with Wys and Justafan. It was a quick but good weekend!

shelby
04-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Glad y'all had fun, wish i could have been there...
:sadwalk:

i tried to call Dozer's cell but got his :angry:ing voicemail.

WTG Ally and Jaded!!:bf1:

Clump....sure, blame the faulty equipment....
:ontome:

MissBuffalo
04-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Bowling was great fun! I haven't played in awhile, but I slowly started to get my groove back.
I had a great time with everyone and it was nice to meet bufftp, kgun and phil for the first time.
Hey J.....is your camera digital??
Wish you could've been there too shelby. :(

The_Philster
04-27-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
Bowling was great fun! I haven't played in awhile, but I slowly started to get my groove back.
I had a great time with everyone and it was nice to meet bufftp, kgun and phil for the first time.
Hey J.....is your camera digital??
Wish you could've been there too shelby. :(

It was a pleasure meeting you as well and Jaded has a 35mm camera. Eb, myself, and justafan (in Rochester) had the digitals.

Shiny Chicken
04-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Wish I coulda gone :( I was stuck doing crew on the school show all weekend... or else I would have tried to make my way out there.

Ebenezer
04-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Pics will be up some time this week.

Bufftp
04-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
Wish I coulda gone :( I was stuck doing crew on the school show all weekend... or else I would have tried to make my way out there.
we missed ya shiny and bfbills have reservations already set for ya for next year.

Dozerdog
04-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by shelby

Left the phone in the car (charging)

Even with the pink ball, I bettered clump's 122 by a dozen or more. :D

:box:

Dozerdog
04-27-2003, 08:51 PM
Hell, my 4 year old Niece bowled an 81

Sabre Ally
04-27-2003, 10:51 PM
owwwch. owie owie ouch. :injured:
I forgot how many muscles are needed to bowl.

mikemac2001
04-27-2003, 11:11 PM
where was this party in buff or roch

RedEyE
04-27-2003, 11:13 PM

I was in Buffalo and couldn't make it to the party. I had some baggage troubles that delayed me too long to catch up with you guys. Thanks be to heaven for 107.7FM - my draft savior. I just got back into Atlanta today - 7:30PM.

The_Philster
04-28-2003, 05:10 AM
:cynic: Red We knew we were missing someone else...besides Patrick and THURM. If Jaded's in a forgiving mood, you might not be in too much trouble. ;)

Originally posted by mikemac2001
where was this party in buff or roch

Reckio's is in Buffalo and then a bunch of us went to the Sports Page in Rochester...took us a while when kgun and LOG were getting us lost.

mush69
04-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Glad to here the party was a blast, I would have been there but had to work. Couldn't get the day off because someone already had it off.

Are the reservations for the same place next year? If so I'll bring the dry lane black beauty and have a grand time. And I would love to try this wys sauce I have been hearing about!

Next year I will be there, already put in my time off slip. With bells on my shoes and the king pin waggle in full strut. I love a good party.

clumping platelets
04-28-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan

LOL!!! I hate it when that happens!!! Don't you carry a White dot or a yellow dot for spares that you could have used? I had to use my white dot the other day when the lane oiler broke down and the lanes were like the Sahara Desert.

I was too lazy to go outside and get my white dot :gag:

clumping platelets
04-28-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by shelby

My equipment works fine with the proper lube conditions.........er..........you are talkin' aboot bowling? :snicker:

Sorry ya couldn't make it! :pet:

Dozerdog
04-28-2003, 07:00 AM
Shoulda took the latex off the ball

clumping platelets
04-28-2003, 07:01 AM
:snicker:

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it people! Glad you had a good time! I was sick as dog on saturday :(

clumping platelets
04-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear that Thurm :pet:

But you were able to watch the draft I hope :)