PDA

View Full Version : 3 days and a wake up people!!!

syracuse76
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE PUMPED FOR THE OPENER!!!!!!
it looks like a very promising year. so much freakin talent. i cant wait. its going to be so freaking nuts there. grill some food .....drink some beer....look at all the hot women....drink some beer....maybe throw the pigskin around...drink some more beer.....oh ya the game....and more beer.
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!! START IT OUT RIGHT!!!!!! 1-0

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 08:55 PM
IS ANYONE ELSE PUMPED FOR THE OPENER!!!!!!
it looks like a very promising year. so much freakin talent. i cant wait. its going to be so freaking nuts there. grill some food .....drink some beer....look at all the hot women....drink some beer....maybe throw the pigskin around...drink some more beer.....oh ya the game....and more beer.
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!! START IT OUT RIGHT!!!!!! 1-0 i am soooo excited but i just learned i got a baseball game at one :poop:

syracuse76
09-03-2008, 09:03 PM
i am soooo excited but i just learned i got a baseball game at one :poop:

im sorry man...really am. i know you will be there in spirt...ALRIGHT PEOPLE REMEMBER TO TIP ONE FOR THE HOMMIES THAT AINT THERE!!!! WHO EVER IT MAY BE!!!!
ILL PUT ONE BACK FOR YA!!!

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:05 PM
im sorry man...really am. i know you will be there in spirt...ALRIGHT PEOPLE REMEMBER TO TIP ONE FOR THE HOMMIES THAT AINT THERE!!!! WHO EVER IT MAY BE!!!!
ILL PUT ONE BACK FOR YA!!! i will be getting texts during the game dont worry lol:rockon:

syracuse76
09-03-2008, 09:07 PM
i will be getting texts during the game dont worry lol:rockon:

HELL....since your mind is gonna be else where might as well go man

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:10 PM
HELL....since your mind is gonna be else where might as well go man i wish i could go but unfortunately i live in MD and have no tickets.... i will be at the game in the meadowlands tho early 16th birthday preseant im pumped

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
i wish i could go but unfortunately i live in MD and have no tickets.... i will be at the game in the meadowlands tho early 16th birthday preseant im pumped

:band:

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 09:15 PM
i will be getting texts during the game dont worry lol:rockon:

Where is that Trivia answer?? I waited until school was over to ask it today just for you.

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Where is that Trivia answer?? I waited until school was over to ask it today just for you. i got lost and the i had a game and then a ****load of biology homework and my minds pretty much dead right now

syracuse76
09-03-2008, 09:21 PM
i wish i could go but unfortunately i live in MD and have no tickets.... i will be at the game in the meadowlands tho early 16th birthday preseant im pumped

well a happy early bday then to veggie man....you can know drive legally

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 09:23 PM
i got lost and the i had a game and then a ****load of biology homework and my minds pretty much dead right now

Excuses don't put 1000.00 ZB in your account, answers will.

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:27 PM
well a happy early bday then to veggie man....you can know drive legally not anymore 16 and one month for provisional liscence and i dnt turn 16 til march and is 17 and 1 month til you get your actual liscence pisses me off

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Excuses don't put 1000.00 ZB in your account, answers will.lol sorry skoob im done thinkin for the night

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM

a buddy of mine is a jets fan and wants to go to the game in the meadowlands.... if we end up getting tickets I'll let you know, maybe we can meet up... I'll have a beer and you can have a soda!

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 09:56 PM
I'll have a beer and you can have a soda! :rofl:

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 09:59 PM
:rofl:

I'm not getting into the whole situation of "endangering the welfare of a minor" for giving a friend a beer..... so your stuck with soda!:D:

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm not getting into the whole situation of "endangering the welfare of a minor" for giving a friend a beer..... so your stuck with soda!:D:

The Rum is in jerwt's glovebox, for carmel flavoring only of course.

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 10:03 PM
The Rum is in jerwt's glovebox, for carmel flavoring only of course.

Rum??? I prefer the hard stuff... give me a bottle of Jack Daniels anyday and I'm a happy camper!

VeggieMan14
I'm not getting into the whole situation of "endangering the welfare of a minor" for giving a friend a beer..... so your stuck with soda!:D: lol ill take it as long as its not diet :up:

DrGraves
I just can't wait till I hear "THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT! THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND SHOUT!"

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Rum??? I prefer the hard stuff... give me a bottle of Jack Daniels anyday and I'm a happy camper! not that i know or anything but i hear smirnoff is the best :up:

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:04 PM
I just can't wait till I hear "THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT! THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND SHOUT!" the best is when all the drunks at the bar sing it after we win... priceless

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 10:07 PM
not that i know or anything but i hear smirnoff is the best :up:

:rockon:

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I just can't wait till I hear "THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT! THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND SHOUT!"

I made that one of my ringtones!! whenever my dad or my boss (both huge bills fans) call me, that's all I hear!:band:

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
I made that one of my ringtones!! whenever my dad or my boss (both huge bills fans) call me, that's all I hear!:band:possibly greatest song ever made in the history of music

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
not that i know or anything but i hear smirnoff is the best :up:

maybe if my wife goes you guys can share a wine cooler too..... lol

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
maybe if my wife goes you guys can share a wine cooler too..... lol ooo veeeeerrrrrry funny :up:

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 10:15 PM
ooo veeeeerrrrrry funny :up:

:laughing: :rofl: :lolhit:

Mitchy moo
09-03-2008, 10:15 PM
maybe if my wife goes you guys can share her too..... lol

Your a swinger, nice.

J/K.

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:16 PM
:laughing: :rofl: :lolhit: :lmao:

SpillerThrills
09-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Your a swinger, nice.

J/K.

not quite........

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Your a swinger, nice.

J/K. :lolcry:

im4bflo
09-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I am really starting to get pumped up, but not too pumped.
If we come out and dominate, then I can ROCKnROLL!!!!!!!!
But not setting myself up for a huge let down, like I have so many
times before if we stumble out of the gate.
If we're going to be a PLAYOFF team, we will WIN games like this all year,
so let's get started!
:up: Thumbs up on the JACK DANIELS!
and (baseball?) yer kiddin' me!
I plan my whole schedule around the BILLS schedule every year!
I NEVER miss a game! And everyone that knows me, knows it!
"oh sorry, can't watch the BILLS HOME OPENER, I'm playing :limp:baseball:limp:
GO BILLS!

VeggieMan14
09-03-2008, 10:28 PM
I am really starting to get pumped up, but not too pumped.
If we come out and dominate, then I can ROCKnROLL!!!!!!!!
But not setting myself up for a huge let down, like I have so many
times before if we stumble out of the gate.
If we're going to be a PLAYOFF team, we will WIN games like this all year,
so let's get started!
:up: Thumbs up on the JACK DANIELS!
and (baseball?) yer kiddin' me!
I plan my whole schedule around the BILLS schedule every year!
I NEVER miss a game! And everyone that knows me, knows it!
"oh sorry, can't watch the BILLS HOME OPENER, I'm playing :limp:baseball:limp:
GO BILLS! lol i kno i kno i already feel like less of a fan but hopefully it rains... that hurricane is comin soon right?

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 10:53 AM
a buddy of mine is a jets fan and wants to go to the game in the meadowlands.... if we end up getting tickets I'll let you know, maybe we can meet up... I'll have a beer and you can have a soda!

ya u two, ill probably be at the game..considering im like an hour away..an cant wait to see the bills beat the **** out of favre and the jets..but ill let ya know if i get tickets.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 10:54 AM
lol i kno i kno i already feel like less of a fan but hopefully it rains... that hurricane is comin soon right?

supposed to hit jersey likeeee, saturday night like late..so you might be lucky.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 10:55 AM
but in all seriousness...

IM ****ING PUMPED!!!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 11:00 AM
My excitement really has been tempered by Peters and the whole O-line situation.

Of course I'm excited but I just don't want to watch yet another 7-9 season.

Wally The Barber
09-04-2008, 11:00 AM
When did we start drinking beer at football games.....its just plain sinful.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:03 AM
My excitement really has been tempered by Peters and the whole O-line situation.

Of course I'm excited but I just don't want to watch yet another 7-9 season.

really? that doesn't bother me too much, langston should do good and chambers...well, we'll just have to see..

But thats not gonna get me down!!

GO BILLS MOTHA F'ER!!!!:band:

SpillerThrills
09-04-2008, 12:59 PM
ya u two, ill probably be at the game..considering im like an hour away..an cant wait to see the bills beat the **** out of favre and the jets..but ill let ya know if i get tickets.

see, I'm like 6 1/2 hours from buffalo even though I'm still in NY.... but it's only like 5 1/2 hours to east rutherford, nj..... I think I'll be making my first trip to the meadowlands this year!