• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

DirectTV Superfan

I have the ticket but not Superfan. Does anyone know whether they will allow non-subscribers to Superfan to watch the first game in HD like they did last year?

Thanks in advance

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: DirectTV Superfan

Does it matter? Just tune to the HD channel during the pre-game show. If it's on, you'll get the game in HD too.

But just spend the money and get the SuperFan. Every Bills game is in HD this year, plus you get the Quick Cuts, RedZone channel and Game Mix channel (Game Mix rules- I always flip to it when the Bills are on commercial because then I can keep up with the other games and see as soon as the Bills come back).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DBrown77
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      Does it matter? Just tune to the HD channel during the pre-game show. If it's on, you'll get the game in HD too.

But just spend the money and get the SuperFan. Every Bills game is in HD this year, plus you get the Quick Cuts, RedZone channel and Game Mix channel (Game Mix rules- I always flip to it when the Bills are on commercial because then I can keep up with the other games and see as soon as the Bills come back).
      How much is it, $100?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DBrown77
        How much is it, $100?
        yeah about that, but if you call you can probably get it for less and/or get some other bonus out of it.

I got them to knock $15 off the price and throw in 3 months of free Showtime.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• carybillsfan
          • Aug 2003

I called awhile back and got it for free, I told them I 've always gotten it for free and did not want to pay for it because my bill is already too high. They agreed gave it to me for free plus $10 off a month foer 12 months. I've also heard of people calling recently to get sunday ticket free by upgrading to premiere, I guess their running that special if your a new customer.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

is there a way to have a thread ignored? I have tried several times to get directv to:
            1. get bills games to my house
            2. have all the cool features,
            3. to lower my tv bill.

However, from my apartment, i cna't get the signal and the board of my building is a bunch of jerks who won't let me get the dish on the top of the building and wired down,

It just hurts to look at this thread talking about all the things i want and can't have. DAMN YOU DIRECTV, GET A BETTER SIGNAL

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Yes first week is free preview. But like OP said call up and you can prob get it free or discounted. Tell them you already pay for HD and the football package how can they expect 100 more for football in HD lol

Comment

• Bunnerjk
                  • Aug 2008

You're allready spending a lot for the Ticket, just spend the other $99 to get all Bills games in HD.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                    Yes first week is free preview. But like OP said call up and you can prob get it free or discounted. Tell them you already pay for HD and the football package how can they expect 100 more for football in HD lol

***** and moan youll get a deal

MUCK
                    FIAMI

Comment

• Bunnerjk
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                      ***** and moan youll get a deal
                      It worked for me a couple years ago, they gave me free Superfan, I should try it again.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

All I do is call up and say I already pay for the Package and the full HD package why do I have to pay to see the games in HD when I pay for HD. Do you have any specials for the Superfan?? And usually it works

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          is there a way to have a thread ignored? I have tried several times to get directv to:
                          1. get bills games to my house
                          2. have all the cool features,
                          3. to lower my tv bill.

However, from my apartment, i cna't get the signal and the board of my building is a bunch of jerks who won't let me get the dish on the top of the building and wired down,

It just hurts to look at this thread talking about all the things i want and can't have. DAMN YOU DIRECTV, GET A BETTER SIGNAL
                          DirecTV's signal is fine. Their sats. only roll how they roll. Cut down some trees

Comment

• DBrown77
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                            All I do is call up and say I already pay for the Package and the full HD package why do I have to pay to see the games in HD when I pay for HD. Do you have any specials for the Superfan?? And usually it works
                            It worked. I called up asked if my games would be in HD this year. She told me i needed superfan. I told her i already pay for HD and kept asking why i cant watch the games in HD. I kept asking over and over and it must have annoyed her. So she gave it to me for free!

Comment

Working...
                            X