PDA

View Full Version : Crowell out Sunday, Poz injured did not practice

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Paul Posluszny is not practicing today. Apparently he suffered an injury in practice Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Angelo Crowell is not in attendance at practice.

We'll have more information after practice (11:50-1:50 pm).

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh god please let it not be serious!!

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:25 AM
so much for that win against Seattle.

It never ends for this team. Can we just have a little good luck for once, or at least not have bad luck?

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Balls.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:32 AM
wtf man..

Jan Reimers
09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Let's wait and see what the status of each is before we panic. Besides, there are always DiGiorgio, Ellison and CORTO.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Let's wait and see what the status of each is before we panic. Besides, there are always DiGiorgio, Ellison and CORTO.

Ya but cant we be totally healthy for this opener...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see..

OpIv37

Ellison and DiGiorgio couldn't get the job done last year or the year before. Corto just moved to LB. The prospect of 2 of those 3 STARTING is scary.

Plus, what happens if there's another LB injury during the game? Then we're really up **** creek.

THATHURMANATOR
so much for that win against Seattle.

It never ends for this team. Can we just have a little good luck for once, or at least not have bad luck?
Don't overreact or anything!! LOL :shakeno:

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 11:36 AM

Picture this:

Due to injuries at LB, Corto is forced into PT. A tight game goes into OT tied at 17. The Bills lose the coin toss and Seattle receives.

On their second offense play of OT, Corto intercepts Hasselbeck and takes it to the house. Bills win.

(Yes, Op, I know. I know. You don't need to rant on the post. It is intended to be fiction)

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Don't overreact or anything!! LOL :shakeno:

Again:

Ellison and DiGiorgio couldn't get the job done last year or the year before. Corto just moved to LB. The prospect of 2 of those 3 STARTING is scary.

Plus, what happens if there's another LB injury during the game? Then we're really up **** creek.

When players don't practice on Wed or Thurs, they usually don't play. This is a legit reason for concern.

Kerr
09-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Hopefully they'll be able to play sunday.

Jan Reimers
09-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Picture this:

Due to injuries at LB, Corto is forced into PT. A tight game goes into OT tied at 17. The Bills lose the coin toss and Seattle receives.

On their second offense play of OT, Corto intercepts Hasselbeck and takes it to the house. Bills win.

(Yes, Op, I know. I know. You don't need to rant on the post. It is intended to be fiction)
That's exactly how I see it.:band:

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Picture this:

I think the Dallas game and Wilson against Miami used up a decade's worth of interceptions by back-ups.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
If they don't play I agree there is concern but no one has any idea what the problem is and you just proclaimed a loss. I hope you aren't coming up for the game because it would be a waist of money for you!

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:40 AM
If they don't play I agree there is concern but no one has any idea what the problem is and you just proclaimed a loss. I hope you aren't coming up for the game because it would be a waist of money for you!

this is what you haters don't get: Win, lose or draw, we only get 16 games a year. So I watch every game. I don't have to pretend the team is better than it is to keep watching.

Right NOW, it looks like they're not going to play. If they don't play, we lose. Deal with it.

I get a little sick of this "wait and see" mentality. What exactly is the rule on that? When something happens, to we have to ask YOU when enough time has passed before we react to it? I'm reacting to the information we have NOW, and it is not good at all.

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Right now it looks like they did not practice. It could be for any reason, maybe even not injury related.

They might not play, but it is way too early to say they won't.

And them not playing is not a guarenteed loss, but I know you won't listen to that so I won't even try.

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 11:44 AM
We all know cRowell prolly has a sore knee, but WTF is wrong with Poz??

THATHURMANATOR
this is what you haters don't get: Win, lose or draw, we only get 16 games a year. So I watch every game. I don't have to pretend the team is better than it is to keep watching.

Right NOW, it looks like they're not going to play. If they don't play, we lose. Deal with it.

I get a little sick of this "wait and see" mentality. What exactly is the rule on that? When something happens, to we have to ask YOU when enough time has passed before we react to it? I'm reacting to the information we have NOW, and it is not good at all.
Wait YOU are the hater. GET THAT STRAIGHT.

Post ANYTHING that states they are probably not going to play... Hell we don't even know if Crowell is even injured.

I get sick of you fly off the handle without knowing anything mentality.

OpIv37
Right now it looks like they did not practice. It could be for any reason, maybe even not injury related.

And them not playing is not a guarenteed loss, but I know you won't listen to that so I won't even try.
no, it's not a guaranteed loss because there are no guarantees in sports. But it makes the chances of winning ridiculously small.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:45 AM

YEP.

Them not playing hurts tons I realize this. I just need to know for sure they aren't playing before I worry.

Jan Reimers
09-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Again:

When players don't practice on Wed or Thurs, they usually don't play. This is a legit reason for concern.
It may be that Poz got nicked up a little yesterday, and they're holding him out for precautionary reasons. I'll wait for official word before I get too upset.

ptd86
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
POZ NOT PRACTICING: Paul Posluszny is not practicing today. Apparently he suffered an injury in practice Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Angelo Crowell is not in attendance at practice.
We'll have more information after practice (11:50-1:50 pm).

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
no, it's not a guaranteed loss because there are no guarantees in sports. But it makes the chances of winning ridiculously small.

You are aware Seattle is beat to hell too and is missing 2 key guys due to suspensions, correct?

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Wait YOU are the hater. GET THAT STRAIGHT.

Post ANYTHING that states they are probably not going to play... Hell we don't even know if Crowell is even injured.

I get sick of you fly off the handle without knowing anything mentality.

I get sick of everyone else's "wait and see, wait and see, oh, we suck again" mentality.

You still haven't told me: what's the problem with reacting to what we know? We know they aren't practicing, that's a bad sign. You can just put your head in the sand and go "well, they might play" for the next 72 hours until they're not on the field and you're forced to deal with reality, or you can start dealing with the reality now.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
It may be that Poz got nicked up a little yesterday, and they're holding him out for precautionary reasons. I'll wait for official word before I get too upset.
Yes as any rational human would do.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:49 AM
I get sick of everyone else's "wait and see, wait and see, oh, we suck again" mentality.

You still haven't told me: what's the problem with reacting to what we know? We know they aren't practicing, that's a bad sign. You can just put your head in the sand and go "well, they might play" for the next 72 hours until they're not on the field and you're forced to deal with reality, or you can start dealing with the reality now.
Wouldn't you rather wait and see for an actual status report though before flying off the handle and sounding crazy? Sure you may end up being right you may end up being wrong but keep in mind neither of our reactions has any barring on anything besides how we are perceived here on a message board.

trapezeus
09-04-2008, 11:50 AM
OP, i usually am on your side, but its really too early to tell. the bills have shown this preseason that they want everyone ready to go for the opener. They held out a 2nd yr QB with a new offense to make sure he's healthy. They played lynch sparingly.

If there is something that's bothering the player, they are probably playing the conservative side of things.

If it was serious, i think the diagnosis would come out pretty quickly. It would read, "Poz was injured in practice holding such and such. We'll wait and see."

the way its written makes it seem precautionary.

BAM
09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Dang. I hope it's nothing serious. That'd be a huge blow if they were both out for Sunday.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:52 AM

Ya im usually with you OP..but in ALL reality..no one knows what's wrong..even you, i say you're jumping the gun here..no one knows whats wrong with these guys, thats the reality.

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I would think if it was serious that something might have broke yesterday like hin being carted off.

One thing that is definetly not good is them missing practice and the game plan preparation. Especially Poz since he will be calling the defense.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Don't give Op another chance to overreact.

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Wouldn't you rather wait and see for an actual status report though before flying off the handle and sounding crazy? Sure you may end up being right you may end up being wrong but keep in mind neither of our reactions has any barring on anything besides how we are proceived here on a message board.

ANYTHING that suggests "same D as last year" has me worried. it doesn't matter if it's not definite yet. Wouldn't you much rather have both in practice so we don't have to choose between worrying about it now or worrying about it later? This team isn't good enough to survive setbacks, even minor ones (and potentially losing 2 starting LB's is far from minor).

I know our reactions have no bearing on what happens. But a reaction is just that: a reaction. It's a response to an external stimulus, often immediate, and it's not completely controllable. Our 100% isn't all that great, so anything that suggests we're going to be less than 100% is going to have my concerned.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:55 AM
I would think if it was serious that something might have broke yesterday like hin being carted off.

One thing that is definetly not good is them missing practice and the game plan preparation. Especially Poz since he will be calling the defense.

ya seriously, poz needs to be there..maybe they're taking it easy, dont want to take any chances..

i really dont know what it is..better not be ***** serious, i swear..

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 11:57 AM
ANYTHING that suggests "same D as last year" has me worried. it doesn't matter if it's not definite yet. Wouldn't you much rather have both in practice so we don't have to choose between worrying about it now or worrying about it later? This team isn't good enough to survive setbacks, even minor ones (and potentially losing 2 starting LB's is far from minor).

I know our reactions have no bearing on what happens. But a reaction is just that: a reaction. It's a response to an external stimulus, often immediate, and it's not completely controllable. Our 100% isn't all that great, so anything that suggests we're going to be less than 100% is going to have my concerned.
I am not a worry wart like you. If they don't play I will be saddened but there is nothing I can do about it.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I am not a worry wart like you. If they don't play I will be saddened but there is nothing I can do about it.

ill probably murder a couple people if they dont play.

OpIv37
09-04-2008, 12:02 PM

worry wart? That's the first time I've ever heard anyone under 70 use that expression.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 12:03 PM
ill probably murder a couple people if they dont play.
Yeah if they don't play sure, BUT in this scenario OP would murder a couple of people before he knows if they are going to play or not.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 12:03 PM
worry wart? That's the first time I've ever heard anyone under 70 use that expression.
Because 70 year old grannys generally are the only ones that worry as much as you do.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah if they don't play sure, BUT in this scenario OP would murder a couple of people before he knows if they are going to play or not.

i could only imagine his reaction after murdering those people, and then found out they were playing.

Night Train
09-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Let's just rule both of them out for many weeks, like some did with Langston Walker a few days back.

We're all blind Doctors with no info.

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Let's just rule both of them out for many weeks, like some did with Langston Walker a few days back.

We're all blind Doctors with no info.
:bf1:

HELL WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POZ'S INJURY OR IF CROWELL IS EVEN INJURED AT ALL!

Bravo82
09-04-2008, 12:06 PM
not worried, probably just precautionary like someone else said. if it was anything serious im sure there would be a main story on BB.com instead of some worthless 2 sentence blog post from chris brown on the message board.

syracuse76
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
not worried, probably just precautionary like someone else said. if it was anything serious im sure there would be a main story on BB.com instead of some worthless 2 sentence blog post from chris brown on the message board.

100% agree. IF it were serious they would shout something now. some already threw in the towel. wtf isup with that. we pulled ou some victiries last year against some tough teams with half are starters on d out. i say poz is playing he didnt hurt himself that bad as said above PRECAUTIONARY. crow is in ther to.
they will have more at a specific time frame. dont you think if they would of stated more if it were serious. like hey lets get on the ball and see what up? not buying they are in we win. THATS REALITY

Ed
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
This sounds precautionary. We most likely would have heard something yesterday if there was a serious injury. It wasn't even reported that someone had to leave practice early yesterday. Plus, we don't even know if Crowell missing practice is related to an injury.

The injury could be as minor as a soar hamstring, a twisted ankle, or a jammed finger. We just don't know. If Poz and Crowell don't practice tomorrow either, then I'll start to be concerned. We will know what's going on in a couple hours.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-04-2008, 12:18 PM
dude, with merriman playing through with whatevers wrong with him..im not really concerned with any injuries anymore.

justasportsfan
09-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Ellison and DiGiorgio couldn't get the job done last year or the year before. .

they couldn't get the job done without Stroud and co up front.

I trust the Digi but he's also banged up

My sources say that Crowell hasn't been practicing because he's consoling Peters

syracuse76
09-04-2008, 12:56 PM
well its official crowell is out for sunday ......getting his knee scoped:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6531

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
OK Op go ahead and start worrying! I am with you! :(

I almost would rather have Poz out as I have more confidence in digiorgio.

How the **** does this come out of the blue?

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Crowell out.. Had surgery today, Ellison starting.

Poz hurt ankle, Jauron "optimistic" he can play.

bigbub2352
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Why Ellison, Dig should start there, man we are cursed

Bravo82
09-04-2008, 01:02 PM
:mad:

patmoran2006
Crowell arthroscopic knee surgery

dasaybz
Having his knee scoped per vtext.

OpIv37
Why Ellison, Dig should start there, man we are cursed

Dig is more of a MLB- Ellison is more familiar with the OLB position. But I agree that Dig is the better player.

The Spaz
Crowell is out. He hasn't practiced a whole lot in training camp and hasn't seen much game action this preseason. I wonder why he decided now to have the knee scoped? I just would have liked for this to get taken care of earlier and now we are down a starting LB for at least 3-4 weeks IMO.

Bravo82
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

bigbub2352
09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Dig is more of a MLB- Ellison is more familiar with the OLB position. But I agree that Dig is the better player.

Ellison gets run over way to much, i think jauron brought the injury bug with him

bigbub2352
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Any one know how long he will be out from this type of injury?

The Spaz
See other thread already started.

justasportsfan
I'm not worried. We can beat the birds with no linebackers and 1 safety.

syracuse76
OK Op go ahead and start worrying! I am with you! :(

I almost would rather have Poz out as I have more confidence in digiorgio.

How the **** does this come out of the blue?

stop.....POZ is twice the backer then digi. poz will be back to fill the middle we still have mitchell, stroud was doubled on consistant basis in preseason freeing up the ends. i think we will be just fine against a battered seahawks team.

syracuse76
09-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Crowell is out. He hasn't practiced a whole lot in training camp and hasn't seen much game action this preseason. I wonder why he decided now to have the knee scoped? I just would have liked for this to get taken care of earlier and now we are down a starting LB for at least 3-4 weeks IMO.
2 games and in pads the 3rd imo

THATHURMANATOR
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Thats not the issue. I think Digiorgio is much better than Ellison is what I was saying.

justasportsfan
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
stop.....POZ is twice the backer then digi. .
I hope so but thats just opinion for now especially from someone with a POZ avatar.

Pinkerton Security
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
lets go digi!!!!

raphael120
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Scoped? If its something serious where he needs injury, worst case scenario may be out weeks, maybe months...maybe our second IR casualty.

syracuse76
09-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Thats not the issue. I think Digiorgio is much better than Ellison is what I was saying.

ahhhh.....gotcha im with ya now sorry

Night Train
09-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Ellison starts in his place

syracuse76
09-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I hope so but thats just opinion for now especially from someone with a POZ avatar.

ha...ha...ha
the guy is a stud man, you had to of seen him play at penn he was like a god there. the first 2 1/2 games he was a tackling machine, he is obviously bigger this year watch out for big things from.
signed,
the guy with the poz avatar

Jan Reimers
09-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Crowell's knee was bothering him throughout training camp. It's a little frustrating that they didn't scope it 2 or 3 weeks ago.

raphael120
09-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Is it just me or is this borderline ******ed that Crowell has had this same injury, sat out of most of preseason and training camp because of this knee, and NOW 4 DAYS BEFORE WEEK 1, he decides to get surgery on it. Morons man...honestly, whats the excuse for not getting this **** checked out weeks ago?

Pinkerton Security
09-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Ellison starts in his place

wasnt there some talk of Digi playing in some different spots?? I'd rather him out there than Ellison.

Jan Reimers
09-04-2008, 01:31 PM
It may be Corto time!

patmoran2006
jauron already said ellison starts

gr8slayer
We don't need them right? I mean if we don't need our best player then we don't need anyone.

trapezeus
09-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Is it just me or is this borderline ******ed that Crowell has had this same injury, sat out of most of preseason and training camp because of this knee, and NOW 4 DAYS BEFORE WEEK 1, he decides to get surgery on it. Morons man...honestly, whats the excuse for not getting this **** checked out weeks ago?

Perhaps he was doing what we all said that Peters should do if he was injured. Show up, get credit for fighting through it and then collect your salary.

The last buffalo fan
Sorry guys, it sounds silly but surgery is the last resource in sports. :gobills:

gr8slayer
We don't need Crowell.

Michael82
09-04-2008, 01:54 PM
What the **** is up with the Bills luck? If it wasn't for bad luck, this team would have none at all! :mad:

justasportsfan
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
ha...ha...ha
the guy is a stud man, you had to of seen him play at penn he was like a god there. the first 2 1/2 games he was a tackling machine, he is obviously bigger this year watch out for big things from.
signed,
the guy with the poz avatar

Van Pelt beat Dan MArino's college records. It meant nothing in the NFL.

I like POZ's potential but until then , there are no facts to back up whether he's 2X the player Dig is but I sure hope so. Anyone who's 2X the player Digi is is probowl bound.

RockStar36
09-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Poz will play. Not only is Jauron optimistic, but Poz won't allow himself to sit if there is anyway he can be on the field.

Jan Reimers
We don't need Crowell.
Not when we have Corto.:band:

dasaybz
he should have had this taken care of a long time ago

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Can we get a merger on these Crowell threads?

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Somebody needs to ask him why he waited until now. It could have been done and fixed.

Is it because he has not gotten a new deal? Or did it bother more than he originally thought?

JJamezz
09-04-2008, 02:05 PM
They probably decided to do it now because they had decided to give it time and at this point don't want it lingering throughout the season. A knee scope is not that big of a deal, it's usually just to get a look inside the knee and do some 'clean up' if there's anything in there that shouldn't be (bone fragments, pieces of cartilage).

As long as they don't find something more serious, it shouldn't keep him out longer than 2-3 weeks I would guess.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Crowell's knee was bothering him throughout training camp. It's a little frustrating that they didn't scope it 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Totally agree, the medical staff decides to wait until 3 days before opening day??

What a joke.

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Totally agree, the medical staff decides to wait until 3 days before opening day??

What a joke.

Huh?

The info so far makes it sound like was Crowell's decision not the medical staff.

Dr. Lecter
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Bills linebacker Angelo Crowell is out for Sunday's game after deciding to undergo surgery for a persistent knee problem. The decision however, came as a shock to the coaching staff and teammates as Crowell practiced fully on Wednesday.
“Angelo has elected to have knee surgery,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We’ll know more about that as we move forward, but he is out for the game and that’s a surprise.”

Jauron said it will be a scope procedure which in most cases takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to recover. But what made the decision so surprising was there weren’t any signs that he was leaning toward surgery.

“It came pretty much out of the blue and it was certainly nothing that we saw coming, but that’s kind of the way our business is,” said Jauron. “He was not in for anything other than his normal treatment.”

Jauron did not confirm it, but the surgery is likely in response to the knee problems Crowell has experienced each of the last two training camps. The linebacker has had discomfort in the knee and swelling. He was able to overcome the problem last season and started all 16 games. This past summer however, Crowell again had the same problem with his left knee and again missed portions of training camp.

Sounds like it was Crowell's decision.

WTF?

ublinkwescore
09-04-2008, 02:33 PM
You are aware Seattle is beat to hell too and is missing 2 key guys due to suspensions, correct?

Which guys are those?

Michael82
09-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Bills linebacker Angelo Crowell is out for Sunday's game after deciding to undergo surgery for a persistent knee problem. The decision however, came as a shock to the coaching staff and teammates as Crowell practiced fully on Wednesday.
“Angelo has elected to have knee surgery,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We’ll know more about that as we move forward, but he is out for the game and that’s a surprise.”

Jauron said it will be a scope procedure which in most cases takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to recover. But what made the decision so surprising was there weren’t any signs that he was leaning toward surgery.

“It came pretty much out of the blue and it was certainly nothing that we saw coming, but that’s kind of the way our business is,” said Jauron. “He was not in for anything other than his normal treatment.”

Jauron did not confirm it, but the surgery is likely in response to the knee problems Crowell has experienced each of the last two training camps. The linebacker has had discomfort in the knee and swelling. He was able to overcome the problem last season and started all 16 games. This past summer however, Crowell again had the same problem with his left knee and again missed portions of training camp.

Sounds like it was Crowell's decision.

WTF?
Sounds like he's pulling a late Jason Peters... :ill:

What's next? Lee Evans gets a hamstring injury and sits himself for a month? :scratch: :mad:

Luisito23
09-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm much more concerned about Poz...Crowell is overrated anyways....:tricycle:

Tatonka
09-04-2008, 03:07 PM
guys.. i am sure his knee was scaring him.. DJ said he was just going in for a normal check up and his doctor most likely recommended it.. players dont tell doctors when surgery is needed, it is the other way around.

stop crying about it.. would you much rather have a healthy crowell for 14 games this season instead of a gimpy one all year? i know i would. plus it will lower his numbers and make him easier to resign.

Bill Brasky
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
who is in charge of strength and conditioning?

why do the bills constantly seem to have more injuries than most?

Saratoga Slim
09-04-2008, 04:19 PM
If they don't play, we lose. Deal with it.

Are you serious?

I bet some "realist" on SeahawksZone.com is typing the same thing right now about Rocky Bernard & Jordan Babineaux--who are 100% out for the game. Or Matt Hasselbeck, Lofa Tatupu, or Deion Branch, each of whom has been extremely limited in practices as of late due to nagging injuries.

If you want to be a "realist", that's fine, I get the fact that this team has not succeeded enough lately to be given any benefit of the doubt. However, statements like the above are every bit as unrealistic as arguing that losing Poz & Crowell is no big deal.

Saratoga Slim
09-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Anyone see this yet?

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:23 PM

POZ TURNED HIS ANKLE: Head coach Dick Jauron said Paul Posluszny turned his ankle in practice Wednesday which is what kept him out of practice Thursday.

Jauron said he is optimistic that Posluszny will be fine and ready to go for Sunday's game.

---

SquishDaFish
09-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Crowell placed on IR according to VText

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 04:48 PM
He is now out for the year. WTF is this ****? What a time for this to happen. Well I guess Spragan either comes back or we place Buggs on the active roster. What a time for this to happen. I sure in the hell this is legit and not him trying to get back at the team for whatever reason.

historypete
09-04-2008, 04:49 PM
This surgery for Crowell sucks. His knee has been a problem all camp and probably dates back to the end of the season. He should have had this thing scoped way before the start of the season. To make this decision now is a kick in the nuts.

Some seem to think we don't need him, but that guy is, I think, our 2nd best if not best LB. The last think I want is Ellison or Corto filling in. I can't believe some think they are just as good as Crowell.

I think what is even scarier is that Jauron and Co. didn't even seem to think surgery was an option. If the guy is constantly kept out of practice and preseason games because of knee problems, maybe this is something they should have suggested more vigorously earlier. Hopefully there won't be any complications and he'll be back after the bye week.

historypete
09-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Crowell placed on IR according to VText

If true, let the IR procession begin. I wonder how much these injuries have to do with the training staff? We never had these problems, at least to this extent, when Rusty Jones was here.

SquishDaFish
09-04-2008, 04:52 PM
IT is true History. It came from Buffalo Bills VCoach

RingofFire
09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Relax mother ****ers. We are going to playoffs!!!!!