PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 sins

Wally The Barber
09-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Some of you guys have been around for 40 years and I want to list the top 10 sins I made in my early years......then you can list yours

#1 The New England Patriots were great last year.......they will certainly be great this year.

#2 Should the Bills lose the first 2 games.........the season is over.

#3 Fire the coach, should the team struggle........its always the coach.

#4 Waiver Wire scanning.........there is always somebody better.

#5 Under rating the poor teams.......they eventually upset somebody!

#6 THE AUTOMATIC LOSS....fans love this one. I believe Baltimore was on everyone's list last season. Some have Jacksonville as an AUTOMATIC LOSS......you are too funny!

#7 Quarterbacks....the stronger the arm the better........lets not go there!

#8 Leaving a home game early ( THE BIGGEST SIN) didn't you learn anything from the comeback game?

#9 PRE GAME BEER BASH.....it always helps to remember who we played and how you got home.

#10 A MAD RUSH TO THE BOARD AFTER A LOSS.....take a few jabs then regret it the next morning!

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WAIVE 53 PLAYERS AND COACHES......at least I don't think it is!

Ah yes, the top 10 sins.....remember it well!

THE SLAMMER

Bravo82
09-04-2008, 12:13 PM
im guilty of #8. i left the new england and giants games last year early. left the pats game with like 10:00 left in the 4th and left the giants game after ahman bradshaw ripped off that big td run midway thru the 4th that put them up 10 pts. think they scored again when i was leaving the stadium. but since we were already eliminated it really wouldnt have mattered if we came back and won anyways.