PDA

View Full Version : Crowell and Peters...Go Bills!!

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah, if I told you that we were starting the season without Crowell and Peters I wonder how many of you would have said we were screwed.

Does anyone wonder why two players decided to screw us? There must be alot love for this organization in that locker room.

Bunnerjk
09-04-2008, 05:16 PM
This sucks.

gr8slayer
09-04-2008, 05:17 PM
We don't need Peters, Walker is an all-pro LT.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 05:20 PM
When players don't want to play for you than you have a problem.

I was thinking to myself why doesn't Crowell just get his knee scoped a month ago instead of walking around with an ice bag?

ronholm78
09-04-2008, 05:23 PM
I ****IN HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW......WHY CROWELL DO YOU **** US....I HOPE PETERS IS HAPPY, THAT SELFISH FAT *****...NO NEED FOR THIS

gr8slayer
09-04-2008, 05:24 PM
If you **** your players your player will **** you.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 05:26 PM
I ****IN HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW......WHY CROWELL DO YOU **** US....I HOPE PETERS IS HAPPY, THAT SELFISH FAT *****...NO NEED FOR THIS

Why do we have the only holdout in the league?

Why do we have a player wait til the last possible moment to get a knee scoped when he could have done it 2 months ago?

Why did our medical staff not make Crwoell get a scope in the off season considering it's a chronic problem?

DrGraves
09-04-2008, 05:28 PM

Goobylal
09-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Good job by both Peters screwing themselves. Crowell just lost millions with this incredibly dumb and selfish move, so good going. Peters will end up costing himself millions for the next 3 years.

I'm really starting to get sick of players and their agents. Time to start rooting for the team and not individual players.

Oh and don't for one second think that the other players are on either player's side at this point of the season. They know to show up, don't play games, and you'll get your reward.

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah, if I told you that we were starting the season without Crowell and Peters I wonder how many of you would have said we were screwed.

Does anyone wonder why two players decided to screw us? There must be alot love for this organization in that locker room.
For someone who I have respect for whether I agree on things or not, and someone who's post I enjoy reading regularly, this has to be the single dumbest post I've ever seen you pen.. EVER

How the **** did Crowell decide to screw us????

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM

Who's the dumb one...lol

SquishDaFish
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Great posting Pat :clap:

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Who's the dumb one...lol
it sure aint me, Homer Brown.

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 05:53 PM
When someone explains to me how someone who's going to lose potentially $15-20 million in his next contract becuase he cant play this year is potentially "screwing this team" because he "doesnt" want to play, make sure I'm the first to be told.

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 05:53 PM
it sure aint me, Homer Brown.

That's the lamest **** ever

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 05:55 PM
That's the lamest **** ever
About as lame and ******ed as someone saying that a player in his contract year misses the season because he needs surgery is "screwing over the team".

He's screwed HIMSELF out of millions. If he could play, he'd be playing.

He's been trying to play through it since May.

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 05:58 PM
About as lame and ******ed as someone saying that a player in his contract year misses the season because he needs surgery is "screwing over the team".

He's screwed HIMSELF out of millions. If he could play, he'd be playing.

He's been trying to play through it since May.

Has he really? He has done pretty much nothing the whole preseason and just now decides to have surgery? What was the point of that?

patmoran2006
09-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Has he really? He has done pretty much nothing the whole preseason and just now decides to have surgery? What was the point of that?

Because.. wait for it.. HE"S BEEN HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many practices were you at this summer? I watched him a lot.. He was hobbled and hurt almost all summer.. Ellison has saw far more time with the first team this summer than Crowell.

He missed preseason time too. He's hurt. He TRIED to play through it, and the knee isn't getting any better.

Don't you think he knows he just lost millions by having this surgery?

Fans.. Real Bills fans should feel bad for him.. He's ****ing hurt, I dont know how many more times it can be said. And some people who call themselves fans, without knowing **** for facts, are accusing him of "screwing the team"

Unreal.

The Spaz
09-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Because.. wait for it.. HE"S BEEN HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many practices were you at this summer? I watched him a lot.. He was hobbled and hurt almost all summer.. Ellison has saw far more time with the first team this summer than Crowell.

He missed preseason time too. He's hurt. He TRIED to play through it, and the knee isn't getting any better.

Don't you think he knows he just lost millions by having this surgery?

Fans.. Real Bills fans should feel bad for him.. He's ****ing hurt, I dont know how many more times it can be said. And some people who call themselves fans, without knowing **** for facts, are accusing him of "screwing the team"

Unreal.

That's the whole ****ing point if he knew he was hurt why wait to ****ing now to have the surgery?

Goobylal
09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
That's the whole ****ing point if he knew he was hurt why wait to ****ing now to have the surgery?
And why was is a total surprise to the Bills? It should have been a discussion with all parties agreeing on surgery, not "what, he had surgery?!"

Nighthawk
09-04-2008, 06:36 PM
This team sure seems to be taking on the personality of it's owner...somebody who really has no clue, but thinks he does and wants to prove it to everybody.

HHURRICANE
09-04-2008, 08:34 PM
For someone who I have respect for whether I agree on things or not, and someone who's post I enjoy reading regularly, this has to be the single dumbest post I've ever seen you pen.. EVER

Sorry, I let you down.

You do realize that he waited until 3 days before the season opener to have surgery. It forced the teams hand and now we don't have his services for the entire year.

I can handle the criticism even though but I believe you are wrong here.

I enjoy your posts as well.

Mitchy moo
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are you guys done complaining?? Crowell had a plan, he made the roster, checked with the Bills medical staff and then needed surgery. As per the exact surgery he needs or when he would of been available to comeback, that's another story.

Peters is a J.O. but he is well underpaid and decided to stay away. Crowell is disappointment to be sure but F-him, he is missing our golden season. We need to make arrangements to get some just in case players in here. Let's grab some vet off the slab and let him put on the team to help mature the D.

This may end up helping us out in the end & Crowell was walking either way after this season. Let's get someone on the field that is healthy and ready to play mentally / physically. Goodluck Ang, enjoy your free paychecks, they'll be the last decent one's you'll see for a while.

bigbub2352
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
this in my opinion is greed i think there is more than meets the eye with this one, now way u would put someone as valuable to our D as Crowell cause he was gonna miss 2-4 weeks, happens all the time,
This surgery was put off on purpose i think, and he was lobbying for a new deal
When he opted for surgery the bills brass got pissed and IRed him
It is the only thing i can think happeded
This sucks
Ellison sucks
I would rather have DIg out there
Guess what are day one pick is next year LB

billser
09-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Its obvious guy was stickin it to the Bills. He wanted to make a statement, Im sure he didnt think he would sit out the entire season. In the end, he was gonna walk anyway so screw it....Im glad the bills aint taking anyone's crap, hopefully we can make up for these losses

Akhippo
09-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I say trade Peters to get an extra first next draft. Get an Ohio state or USC backer and a new LT. If we are going to take our lumps this year due to those to players we might as well have replacing them to look forward to.

raphael120
09-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I say trade Peters to get an extra first next draft. Get an Ohio state or USC backer and a new LT. If we are going to take our lumps this year due to those to players we might as well have replacing them to look forward to.

Yay! Let's rebuild!.....again