PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way for the fans to voice there opinon to the organization?

njsue
09-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Obviously some are tired of certain players not getting the $ they deserve.

Can we send a message to the Bills brass about our frustrations?

Thank you

BTW: There is a couple of good conversations going on at this

http://www.whtk.com/main.html#

BlackMetalNinja
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Um, this entire board is essentially a way for you to voice your opinion. I can't think of about a hundred other ways as well.

gr8slayer
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
The best way to send a message is to stop buying tickets, concessions, and merchandise.

justasportsfan
09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
The best way to send a message is to stop buying tickets, concessions, and merchandise.
and find another team like the cowpokes or browns :up:

THATHURMANATOR
09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Yes but then they are guaranteed to move away. We are Stuck man STUCK.

gr8slayer
09-05-2008, 09:37 AM
I'd rather have no team than a team with an owner who isn't serious about winning.

Meathead
09-05-2008, 09:38 AM
there is this ancient communication device called a First Class Letter that allows you to voice your thoughts directly to another person any time you want!

i know it sounds magically impossible but trust me its not just a dream

Mitchy moo
09-05-2008, 09:39 AM
I think I am going to have a "Save Peters" sign made up for the game.

njsue
09-05-2008, 09:40 AM

:up:

justasportsfan
09-05-2008, 09:48 AM
call the whiner hot line on WGR.

Bill Brasky
09-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I'd rather have no team than a team with an owner who isn't serious about winning.

come on now, i'm sure they would like to win. it's the players who value their wallet over winning that is screwing us.

cocamide
09-05-2008, 09:51 AM

Then why are you still a Bills fan? Obviously what you said isn't true.

njsue
09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
come on now, i'm sure they would like to win. it's the players who value their wallet over winning that is screwing us.

Some players deserve to get paid. There are some who are not worth a dime.

Jason Peter's was converted from a TE to a Olineman . IMO He excelled at the position. We all know that the Bills offensive line has sucked for years since Jim Kelly retired.

Peter's has to be signed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby

Thank you Skooby. Hopefully others will follow. :up:

justasportsfan
09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Then why are you still a Bills fan? .
exactly. :idunno:

Bill Brasky
09-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Some players deserve to get paid. There are some who are not worth a dime.

Jason Peter's was converted from a TE to a Olineman . IMO He excelled at the position. We all know that the Bills offensive line has sucked for years since Jim Kelly retired.

Peter's has to be signed!

converted by a team that was the only one willing to take a chance on him and his undrafted ass. they've already redone his deal, and he's not even halfway through his current one. we should all be so lucky to find a job that is willing to re-negotiate a signed contract... repeatedly.

nobody denies he is underpaid, but the way he went about getting his raise was wrong... if you want a raise at work do you cry about your current deal and stay home, refusing to report to work?

patmoran2006
09-05-2008, 10:00 AM
your basically reiterating what I've been telling you all along.

Wilson has Bills fans by the balls.

Sell out the games and he'll spend just enough to be an average team on the field and then pull a bunch of **** you can do nothing about.

Stop buying up the tix and its a guarantee this team is gone.

He held us hostage over the suite boxes in the late 1990's too. Ralph Wilson is no loyal saint some people in here make him out to be, trust me.

justasportsfan
09-05-2008, 10:02 AM
your basically reiterating what I've been telling you all along.

Wilson has Bills fans by the balls.

Sell out the games and he'll spend just enough to be an average team on the field and then pull a bunch of **** you can do nothing about.

Stop buying up the tix and its a guarantee this team is gone.

He held us hostage over the suite boxes in the late 1990's too. Ralph Wilson is no loyal saint some people in here make him out to be, trust me.
Trust you? :rofl: You don't even trust yourself evertime you change your mind about your opinion. :roflmao:

njsue
09-05-2008, 10:04 AM
converted by a team that was the only one willing to take a chance on him and his undrafted ass. they've already redone his deal, and he's not even halfway through his current one. we should all be so lucky to find a job that is willing to re-negotiate a signed contract... repeatedly.

nobody denies he is underpaid, but the way he went about getting his raise was wrong... if you want a raise at work do you cry about your current deal and stay home, refusing to report to work?

I think his agent has alot to do with this. Hey Jason Peter's do yourself a favor FIRE YOUR AGENT.

If I may compare this to A Rod's agent Scott Boras who escalated the entire resigning issue. ARod fired Boras and got resigned.

BlackMetalNinja
09-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Wow, Jason Peter's sure does own a lot of stuff it seems

Bill Brasky
09-05-2008, 10:15 AM
shouldn't you be a plane to partyville usa, population 2?

BlackMetalNinja
09-05-2008, 10:20 AM
shouldn't you be a plane to partyville usa, population 2?I'm leaving in 40 minutes to grab lunch and then go to the airport :up: