X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

See you Saturday Night!

You guys are ****ING depressing! The opener is in 3 days and you guys are bickering amongst yourselves like children. I'm closing BZ and not re-opening it until Monday...

:drama:

Until then, the sky is not falling!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: See you Saturday Night!

Originally posted by Pride
    You guys are ****ING depressing! The opener is in 3 days and you guys are bickering amongst yourselves like children. I'm closing BZ and not re-opening it until Monday...

:drama:

Until then, the sky is not falling!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Sjohnson4Roty
      • Aug 2008

Its what Bills fan do! Get over it I know im new here but damn can I get you a hanky?

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sjohnson4Roty
        Its what Bills fan do! Get over it I know im new here but damn can I get you a hanky?

make sure it's Armani
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

as far as i can tell bz is still 'open'
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Meathead; 09-05-2008, 01:30 PM.
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• smack541
            • Apr 2003

Ahmen Pride. Its seems like people always have to have something to ***** about. We havent even played our first regular season game yet and the players, coaches, and front office staff are being ridiculed. Last time I checked the only thing that really matters is the record that comes to us at the end of the year. I understand it can be tough being a Bills fan..but have some optimisisim people. If there is a time of year to have it...its now! Go Bills beat the SeaGals!

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by smack541
              Ahmen Pride. Its seems like people always have to have something to ***** about. We havent even played our first regular season game yet and the players, coaches, and front office staff are being ridiculed. Last time I checked the only thing that really matters is the record that comes to us at the end of the year. I understand it can be tough being a Bills fan..but have some optimisisim people. If there is a time of year to have it...its now! Go Bills beat the SeaGals!

ya and with our players being hurt, an our front office being dumb..will bring us to our record, which will probably be another 7-9 season..***** about stuff when there's something to ***** about an have reasoning behind it..and with this team, something is always going wrong.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by smack541
                so let me get this straight... we don't have a right to ***** about the same players, coaches and FO that haven't won anything yet doing the exact same things that haven't resulted in wins in the past? Sorry but this FO, this coaching staff and the majority of our players have not earned the benefit of the doubt.

Some of us want this team to win and when we see something that looks like it's not going to help the team win, we *****. Yes, the record at the end of the year is what matters in the end, but by that time it's too late. What they do NOW has a lot to do with how that record turns out.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                X