PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anybody else think...

Yasgur's Farm
09-05-2008, 07:23 PM
...it'll be DiGi starting in place of Crowell? I think he makes a better OLB than Ellison.

Mitchell55
09-05-2008, 07:23 PM
...it'll be DiGi starting in place of Crowell? I think he makes a better OLB than Ellison.

I dont believe it WILL be, but I do think it SHOULD be.

Mad Bomber
09-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I think that that is a good idea. DiGi is much better. However, somehow I think that the powers that be are too narrow minded to play the better athlete (DiGi) anywhere but MLB. That would be too flexible and creative...

Mitchell55
09-05-2008, 08:29 PM
I think that that is a good idea. DiGi is much better. However, somehow I think that the powers that be are too narrow minded to play the better athlete (DiGi) anywhere but MLB. That would be too flexible and creative...

I played LB and even at my age, I know that MLB and OLB are 2 completley different positions to learn. 2 different priorities. OLB is normally used for picking up the TE and RBs and blitzing, MLB are normally the big time tacklers and only play spys usually.

VeggieMan14
09-05-2008, 10:39 PM
i think it depends on whether poz plays or not he questionable right now right?

Mahdi
09-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Ellison is a better athlete than Digs and is better in space. Both are average/weak against the run. Ellison is definitely a better option on the outside.

Nighthawk
09-06-2008, 01:12 PM
DiGiorgio is not even an average LB in this league, but some of you got fooled into believing he actually performed well last season. Honestly, besides the INT he had against Dallas (I believe), he didn't make any plays! How does that make him a good player???

streetkings01
09-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Too bad Bowen got hurt!:(

yordad
09-06-2008, 03:31 PM
I think I would rather have Digi on the field, but not by much. We could have even moved Poz outside and leave Digi inside had the Bills known this was coming.

Nighthawk, do you recall Ellison doing anything last year? He made like one play all year, and it was in week 15ish. I mean, did he have more then 12 tackles on the year?

Either way, Ellison has more recent time logged on the outside, I think he is our best option out there... for now.

Luisito23
09-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Well it's not like John is old or anything, plus this is only his 3rd year in the league, so at least there's some hope that he can improve...

DrastiK
09-06-2008, 04:01 PM
You're nuts if you think DiGi should start. The amount of open field tackles he misses every game he plays makes me sick.