PDA

View Full Version : Run, Run, Pass.....

Luisito23
09-07-2008, 07:23 AM
The last thing I want to see us do today is go back to the same pathetic, and predictable routine that we were use to for so many years here...The stupid run, run, pass offense has got to never show up again!....Schonert did a great job mixing up the playbook this pre-season and that brought great results, so please, please Turk DO NOT be an idiot today and follow in Fairchild's shoes!!!!

OpIv37
09-07-2008, 07:25 AM
The Redskins tried the run-run-pass thing against the Giants on Thursday night and it got them a thorough ass-kicking (I know, the score was only 16-7 but the Giants dominated that game physically and statistically).

We've tried it for years with pretty much the same results. Throw slants and throw on 1st down, dammit!

Buffatexas
09-07-2008, 07:30 AM
I think we are going to see a souped up version of what we saw in preseason and even moreso once Peters is on the field.

I dont think I have ever been so stoked for an opener since 94

shelby
09-07-2008, 07:31 AM
i have a feeling this year's o will be different.....
:jig:

HHURRICANE
09-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Well, don't be surprised if it's run, run, run. The Seashawks have two very good ends and will definately be rushing the passer. You aren't going to have alot of time with Chambers trying to handle Kerney.

The inside of the Seashawks is small and I'm sure the Bills think they can run there and through their LBs.

Be prepared for the sama old same old.

Kerr
09-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I think the Bills will test their ends early as see how walker and chambers handle them before modifying their gameplan and strategize during the game. Walker and Chambers did well against the Steelers rush. That was a good test.

VeggieMan14
09-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Well, don't be surprised if it's run, run, run. The Seashawks have two very good ends and will definately be rushing the passer. You aren't going to have alot of time with Chambers trying to handle Kerney.

The inside of the Seashawks is small and I'm sure the Bills think they can run there and through their LBs.

Be prepared for the sama old same old.idk chambers looked pretty good in preseason and i have faith in walker so i think Edwards is gonna have plenty of time

YardRat
09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
I don't care what they run as long as it ends up with win, win, win.

njsue
09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
i have a feeling this year's o will be different.....
:jig:

Absolutely right! :up:

High Octane Bills Offense! ABOUT TIME.

historypete
09-07-2008, 08:51 AM
I think Schonert has shown, so far, that he is not going to run that type of offense. I really hope he spreads the field out today and uses the pass to set up the run. I think he is going to be an aggressive play caller. I already like the fact he is moving Evans around, putting him in the slot that type of stuff. Schonert looks to be the type of O-Coordinator that looks for matchups that are favorable for his personnel. Fairchild couldn't or wouldn't do that. Hopefully, Schonert will live up to what I think he is, and I pray that Jauron doesn't force him to go ultra conservative. I can not stand another season of a Fairchild type offense.

patmoran2006
09-07-2008, 09:03 AM
I dont care if we win 6-3 as long as we win and Chambers and Walker dont get Edwards hurt.

Win this game, any way necessary and get Peters back in the lineup next week and we can move Walker back to RT, where he was stellar last year.

MikeInRoch
09-07-2008, 09:11 AM

Be prepared for the sama old same old.

If the runs are averaging 6 yards a carry or so, I'm ok with this approach...

raphael120
09-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I run into people from Buffalo in DC all the time and I'm usually asked "So how do you think we look this year?" Every other year in the past 5 years I've usually said "Ehhhhhh...", but my answer this year?

"I think we look pretty damn good!"

So, Bills...you got a realist here feelin good things, so dont let me down!

Lefty2985
09-07-2008, 09:51 AM
i want them to mix it up and i think we will. but if its run run run i dnk if he is busting nice gains everytime and then throw in a playaction bomb to evans. i just want them to win.!