PDA

View Full Version : Remember those Seahawks forums???

Pinkerton Security
09-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I wonder how they are talking now...

We had no chance, yadda yadda. I bet they'll make excuses for their WR's being hurt but our D-line dominated their O-line, and their D-line did squat.

Awesome game Bills!!!!

The Spaz
09-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I was thinking the same thing. We *****ed slapped them all day.

MikeInRoch
09-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't remember the site - anyone got a link?

Crisis
09-07-2008, 03:38 PM
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

SabreEleven
09-09-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.seahawkblue.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

The Spaz
09-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I just tried to find their game day thread but couldn't find it. They probably deleted it for obvious reasons...lol

LABillsFan
09-09-2008, 11:13 PM
I was just there yesterday. They are scrambling as expected with all the injuries and now Burrelson out. It reminds me of the Bills last year. So I don't rub it in at all.

don137
09-10-2008, 06:18 AM
I can see if they lost by 3 points. Last I checked those WRs don't play defense or specal teams (except on returns) but we still scored 34 points. Suck it up and realize the better team one.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-10-2008, 07:54 AM
I paged through it a bit, and man does it seem like it could be a Bills message board if the names were changed.

They are dejected, in denial, and making excuses (there should have been a penalty for "lingering" called on Denney on that fake FG).

Hopefully we don't have to feel that way anytime soon.

Pinkerton Security
09-10-2008, 08:04 AM
I paged through it a bit, and man does it seem like it could be a Bills message board if the names were changed.

They are dejected, in denial, and making excuses (there should have been a penalty for "lingering" called on Denney on that fake FG).

Hopefully we don't have to feel that way anytime soon.

lingering????? i'll linger them. we dont make up bogus penalties here, at least.

trapezeus
09-10-2008, 09:45 AM
can you direct us all to the lingering comment. that's hysterical. i feel like if one of us said the other team should be penalized for lingering, we'd all jump on that guy and say, dude, we got hustled. just let it be.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-10-2008, 12:12 PM
can you direct us all to the lingering comment. that's hysterical. i feel like if one of us said the other team should be penalized for lingering, we'd all jump on that guy and say, dude, we got hustled. just let it be.
http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?t=10681

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what am i hearing about this illegal lingering next to the sideline thing? i'm pretty sure a penalty should have been called."

trapezeus
09-10-2008, 12:24 PM
that was too good. illegal lingering. i am going to call that on every play that blows up on the bills for the rest of my life.

Mad Bomber
09-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Some comments on that board about our D:

BTW we did get badly outcoached and there is just no other way of putting it.

It's not just that players weren't making plays, but the Bills D Coordinator had Holmgren guessing (and guessing wrong) all day today on what they were doing.
Every time Matt had to check down, it was because no one seemed to know what the Bills were doing.
Their D Coordinator flat out SCHOOLED us today.
His game plan was almost flawless and had our offense trying to stop them from hurting us, rather than the other way around.

The commentator pointed out something that I hadn't noticed during the game.

Before the snap, the Bills front seven/eight were just kind of milling around like they were waiting for a store to open, then upon the snap of the ball, 2 or 3 guys would drop into coverage, and the rest attacked. You never knew who was doing what.

I have to agree with them. I was impressed by the number of different looks our D gave them on Sunday (that goes for the offense as well).<!-- / message -->

<!-- / message -->

Mitchell55
09-10-2008, 07:03 PM
From the boards ive seen, they think we got lucky, Mitchell was offsides, refs cheated them, and there WRs were the reason they lost. To many drops.

trapezeus
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
From the boards ive seen, they think we got lucky, Mitchell was offsides, refs cheated them, and there WRs were the reason they lost. To many drops.

good to know that bills fans aren't the only ones who think they get jobbed every game.