PDA

View Full Version : Good Game (well, for you guys)

BBlades89
09-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Yikes! Obviously not as close as I thought it would be. Good game for the Bills, and the Hawks have a lot of work to do. Good luck to you for the rest of the season.

Bravo82
09-07-2008, 05:56 PM

Lexwhat
09-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks!

I think your team is a lot better than the one that showed up today. You had scrub WRs playing. When they come back, your offense will be a lot better.

Good luck!

VeggieMan14
Yikes! Obviously not as close as I thought it would be. Good game for the Bills, and the Hawks have a lot of work to do. Good luck to you for the rest of the season. you guys will straighten out once you get your wideouts back

DrGraves
luckily you're in a horrid division so you guys will be alright.

Philagape
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks. You're a classy fan

gr8slayer
09-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Yikes! Obviously not as close as I thought it would be. Good game for the Bills, and the Hawks have a lot of work to do. Good luck to you for the rest of the season.
Man, the Dolphins fans don't even show up after we beat them, thanks for coming back. The Seahawks will still win that division.

RoanokeVABillsFan
09-07-2008, 07:45 PM
The Seahawks are a better team than it appeared today. They're well coached and talanted. The absence of the wide receivers and suspended players, as well as Hasselback being limited in the preseason showed today. The Bills did many different things than in the past, so there was no film on the new things to study. It's a long season. Thanks for being classy and congratulating us. Personally, I'm very happy the Bills won. We'll see how the season progresses and hopefully improvement will be shown by both teams and we'll both have successful seasons.