PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fan: GL this Year guys!

HendersonD06
09-08-2008, 02:05 AM
You all really put a hurting on the Hawks today...Wow, solid win!

As a Jets fan, I won't lie... I've never seen a Jets team as good as this one, not since 1998.

Our front 7 is solid and our secondary is one of the best I've seen in years with Revis, Rhodes and now Dwight Lowery...This kid is a rookie, and wow...Lowery can really play! Jenkins is the key to our Front 7! Thank god that Robertson is gone because he was the problem to our rush Defense over the years...Just to small and weak. We now have some players such as David Harris, Vernon Gholston, Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas who can all pressure the QB and these LB's are all young! The future is looking nice! We had like 4 sacks today and the Jets D simply SHUT down Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, they had a combined 48 yards or something like that on the ground! As a Jets fan, thats something thats hard to believe!

I dont even wanna talk about our Offense because this is a Bills site, well...What the heck? I been here for years and I have never been known to start trouble, I enjoy you guys over here...But...Can I?

QB-Favre...Wow, thats all I gotta say! Pennington who?!? Did you all see that bomb to Cotchery in the 1st quarter? wow...I was shocked!

RB's-Thomas Jones and Leon Washington can be explosive this year...And here is why...D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Alan Faneca, Nick Mangold and D.Woody! Those guys are the best O-Line I've seen on a Jets team since about 2004...Maybe better.

WR's- Coles and Cotchery...Everyone has known over the years that Coles has been a top 10-15 WR...Now with Favre...Once they build chemesty, watch out...Favre is the QB that Coles has needed for the past...4ever! lol. And Cotchery is just a beast...Really coming into his own these days. We also found a slot WR in Chancey Stuckey! This kid is QUICK! Im talking Santana Moss quick!

TE-s... Now many people know about Dustin Keller, but he was ranked as the nations #1 TE last year coming outta college and Baker can really play...Baker is really a solid player but not many fans mention his name

With all that said....

I just wanted to say GL on the year...With Brady going down... I honestly believe it will be a two team race (With the Jets winning the East) :D: But really...The Patriots are IN TROUBLE! Thats all I gotta say.

Tell me some more about the Bills...Who are some rookies I should keep an eye out for this year? Any up and coming players? Let me know...

GL Guys!

CuseJetsFan83
09-08-2008, 02:30 AM
hey wrong forum kiddo.....

anyways..... the brady injury is huge no doubt...... i think it just shows that the patriots are finally "mortal" and it will be exciting to see how the NFL spins this one

Luisito23
09-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Jets barely beat the lowly Fins, and they're the best you've seen since 98?...Wow...I saw the game, and besides those two plays by Favre they did nothing special at all...And yeah like the other guy said, from forum....:jetsuck:

jamze132
09-08-2008, 03:04 AM
If yesterdays extremely close victory over the 1-15 rebuilding Dolphins is any indication, I as a Bills fan am not worried. The Favre honeymoon will only last a couple weeks. Enjoy it while it lasts.

CuseJetsFan83
09-08-2008, 05:03 AM
eh, im just glad that the season is young, and my 2 favorite teams are doing well

Cntrygal
09-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey Henderson! :wave:

HendersonD06
03-29-2009, 12:38 PM
lol...Looks like we both had rough seasons last year but you know what? The Jets actually have a proven defensive genious as a head coach in Rex Ryan as of right now. A player who knows how to run a top 3-4 Defense, I cant wait!

We already upgraded our Defense in HUGE ways with Bart Scott and Litto Sheppard.

Our secondary should be elite with Revis, Rhodes, Sheppard and our rookie from last year, Dwight Lowery as our Nickel/Dime back.

We have one of the best 1-2 punches in the league @ MLB with David Harris and Bart Scott and inorder to run a top 3-4 Defense, you need an elite NT and Kris Jenkins is one of the best around.

Our Defense really has talent and success written all over it with Ryan calling the shots.

Our Offense should be solid also because we have one of the best O-Lines in the game with Ferguson who is turning into a franchise LT, Mangold is becoming a BEAST of a Center, Faneca is a HOF LG and still has a good 4-5 seasons left in the tank, Woody is a veteran RT and Moore is a REALLY solid RG. Thomas Jones and Leon Washington makes for a solid 1-2 Punch behind that O-Line.

We lost Coles and now it's time for Cotchery to step up as our #1, Dustin Keller is a superstar waiting to happen as a TE and Stucky is looking like the perfect fit as our Slot WR.

All we really need is a #2 WR and I pray we draft Percy Harvin for that role @ 17.

we lost Favre but Kellen Clemens is about to have a breakout year

DynaPaul
03-29-2009, 01:22 PM

Don't know about that. The Jets still have a big question mark behind center.

first&goal
03-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Rex a defensive genius? lol, right, the man never really coach one football game yet.....
and about Clemens having a breakout year, in reference to what?.....please!

Luisito23
03-30-2009, 06:40 AM
lol...Looks like we both had rough seasons last year but you know what? The Jets actually have a proven defensive genious as a head coach in Rex Ryan as of right now. A player who knows how to run a top 3-4 Defense, I cant wait!

We already upgraded our Defense in HUGE ways with Bart Scott and Litto Sheppard.

Our secondary should be elite with Revis, Rhodes, Sheppard and our rookie from last year, Dwight Lowery as our Nickel/Dime back.

We have one of the best 1-2 punches in the league @ MLB with David Harris and Bart Scott and inorder to run a top 3-4 Defense, you need an elite NT and Kris Jenkins is one of the best around.

Our Defense really has talent and success written all over it with Ryan calling the shots.

Our Offense should be solid also because we have one of the best O-Lines in the game with Ferguson who is turning into a franchise LT, Mangold is becoming a BEAST of a Center, Faneca is a HOF LG and still has a good 4-5 seasons left in the tank, Woody is a veteran RT and Moore is a REALLY solid RG. Thomas Jones and Leon Washington makes for a solid 1-2 Punch behind that O-Line.

We lost Coles and now it's time for Cotchery to step up as our #1, Dustin Keller is a superstar waiting to happen as a TE and Stucky is looking like the perfect fit as our Slot WR.

All we really need is a #2 WR and I pray we draft Percy Harvin for that role @ 17.

Sounds exactly like your first post.

mybills
03-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Your defense sounds scary. Your O is still a question mark. Clemens? Break out year? I like Ratliff.

hey, anything can happen.

Mike13
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
the Jets will screw up again, watch.

DynaPaul
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
This guy should be the Jets PR rep. He's worse than Chris Brown!

HendersonD06
10-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Alot has changed since the draft... Mark Sanchez as our Franchise QB? Wow... Thats all I can say is...Wow. We now have that elite talent at the QB positon to build our team around for years to come.

Rex Ryan has this Defense playing lights out with a 3-1 record... Going for 4-1 tomorrow night against the Dolphins. We also get Calvin Pace back for the 1st time here in 2009, Pace is our best pass rusher from the outside and if anything... He should improve this (Already tough Defense) in many different ways. Having Rex Ryan as our head coach is an exciting feeling and I've been a Jets fan for many of years now, I've never seen a man send the blitz like Rex Ryan does.

Our Offense has been pretty good this year... Now we just added a true #1 WR in Braylon Edwards? WOW... This is the most talented WR that we've had since #19 (K.J). Jerricho Cotchery has shown the NFL world that he has what it takes to become a true #1 WR in the NFL throughout the first 4 weeks here in 2009 and now we just added Edwards as our big #1 WR? Crazy.

QB- Mark Sanchez
RB's-Thomas Jones, Leon Washington
FB-Tony Richardson
WR #1-Braylon Edwards
WR #2-Jerricho Cotchery
Slot- David Clowney
TE- Dustin Keller

Then we have a top of the line O-Line led by D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Alan Faneca and Nick Mangold? Damn, this Jets Franchise is heading in the right direction and as a Jets fan... This has to be one of the best Jet teams that I've seen since 1998!

DynaPaul
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM

!Papacrunk!
10-11-2009, 09:36 PM

no kidding...lil too much knob shining j/k

Static
10-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Alot has changed since the draft... Mark Sanchez as our Franchise QB? Wow... Thats all I can say is...Wow. We now have that elite talent at the QB positon to build our team around for years to come.

Rex Ryan has this Defense playing lights out with a 3-1 record... Going for 4-1 tomorrow night against the Dolphins. We also get Calvin Pace back for the 1st time here in 2009, Pace is our best pass rusher from the outside and if anything... He should improve this (Already tough Defense) in many different ways. Having Rex Ryan as our head coach is an exciting feeling and I've been a Jets fan for many of years now, I've never seen a man send the blitz like Rex Ryan does.

Our Offense has been pretty good this year... Now we just added a true #1 WR in Braylon Edwards? WOW... This is the most talented WR that we've had since #19 (K.J). Jerricho Cotchery has shown the NFL world that he has what it takes to become a true #1 WR in the NFL throughout the first 4 weeks here in 2009 and now we just added Edwards as our big #1 WR? Crazy.

QB- Mark Sanchez
RB's-Thomas Jones, Leon Washington
FB-Tony Richardson
WR #1-Braylon Edwards
WR #2-Jerricho Cotchery
Slot- David Clowney
TE- Dustin Keller

Then we have a top of the line O-Line led by D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Alan Faneca and Nick Mangold? Damn, this Jets Franchise is heading in the right direction and as a Jets fan... This has to be one of the best Jet teams that I've seen since 1998!

All I can say is WOW!!

mybills
10-13-2009, 07:02 AM
I have to agree, HD06. Your team is looking like they've got all positions secured now. Even though the fins won last night, doesn't change that. Rex will fix what went wrong in that game, and you should be good to go.

Jets are my least hated in the AFCE, so good luck kicking fin & NE ass this year, cuz we all know the Bills won't be doing anything remotely close.

mybills
10-13-2009, 07:03 AM
p.s. They need to use Washington more than Jones. JMO.

!Papacrunk!
10-13-2009, 07:23 AM
The rematch is coming but for now in this moment: HA, HA, and a couple more HA HA HAs. I always try to be the positive fan win or lose, but when it comes to the Jets, things change for me. For all of the big talk by the Jets coach and the big talk from their team, eff em. Thanks for keeping Miami warmer with all of the hot air guys. Freakin Jets.

CuseJetsFan83
10-13-2009, 11:12 PM
The rematch is coming but for now in this moment: HA, HA, and a couple more HA HA HAs. I always try to be the positive fan win or lose, but when it comes to the Jets, things change for me. For all of the big talk by the Jets coach and the big talk from their team, eff em. Thanks for keeping Miami warmer with all of the hot air guys. Freakin Jets.

live by the mouth, die by the mouth..... thats why they play the game!