• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My quick game impressions

Usually I"m a man of too many words, so i'll make this thread easy..

1- Marcus Stroud is the singlemost dominant DT I've seen in a very long time in Buffalo. He utterly dominated the line of scrimmage.. Holy ****

2- K. Mitchell is even better than advertised, so is Spencer Johnson.. What an incredible offseason of acquisitions these three look like.

3- I dont care what Trent Edwards numbers are. LITERALLY, just protect the ball (he did) and don't blow the game for our defense and we're going to the playoffs.. Its THAT simple.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • baalworship
    • May 2003

Re: My quick game impressions

Here are mine:

1. R.I.P. Cover 2. The Bills are no longer a Cover 2 defense. They now run 4-3, 3-4, Cover 2, CREEP, and Hybrid combos. One speculation I have is that Kawika Mitchell might have brought more than just his talent to Buffalo....

2.Run blocking will improve once Peters and Walker are back and our passing game takes a few more shots downfield. If Edwards can realize how fast Evans actually is there will be a LOT more room for Marshawn.

3. I don't care how much Hardy knows the playbook. He should be playing and thrown to in the red zone.

4. Perry Fewell is my favorite coordinator. He is doing stuff that not only is different it is also effective. Our D always looked like it was about to get a turnover and I expect there to be a LOT of these in the coming weeks.

5. The Bills need to work on short yardage offense. 3rd and 1 is more attitude than talent.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

3. I don't care how much Hardy knows the playbook. He should be playing and thrown to in the red zone.
      I agree with everything except this part. How often were we actually in the redzone yesterday?

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by baalworship
        5. The Bills need to work on short yardage offense. 3rd and 1 is more attitude than talent.
        unfortunately, Melvin Fowler has neither of these.

Comment

• njsue
          Jersey Girl!!!!!!
          • Sep 2003

Total team LEADERSHIP BABY!

They played with IDENTITY!

Comment

Working...
          X