PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Chambers

patmoran2006
09-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Played very well yesterday while filling in as a starter for Peters. Good job.

PECKERWOOD
09-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Captain Kirk was filling in for Langston and yes he did pretty damn good! Kerney came pretty damn close a couple times though, thank God Trent has an exceptional pocket presence.

The Spaz
09-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Agreed. Everyone was worried that Kerney would dominate him and that didn't hapen at all. That being said can not wait until Walker reports back to RT and Peters is in again at LT. I love this o-line (yes center could use an upgrade) but other than that they are huge and they are nasty. Did you guys see Dockery giving "the business" to the Seahawks players? That was great to see. :gobills:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-08-2008, 07:50 AM
I was impressed with Chambers overall. My expectations were quite low, but he stepped in and played a solid game.

patmoran2006
09-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Agreed. Everyone was worried that Kerney would dominate him and that didn't hapen at all. That being said can not wait until Walker reports back to RT and Peters is in again at LT. I love this o-line (yes center could use an upgrade) but other than that they are huge and they are nasty. Did you guys see Dockery giving "the business" to the Seahawks players? That was great to see. :gobills:
I actually thought that Fowler was excellent yesterday. That was a tough front seven they faced, even without Bernard.

The Spaz
09-08-2008, 07:52 AM
I actually thought that Fowler was excellent yesterday. That was a tough front seven they faced, even without Bernard.

Agreed that Fowler was good yesterday I'm just saying in the long haul. The o-line as a whole was great yesterday.

jmb1099
09-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Kirk played well... very well. Its not like he was facing a scrub either...