KARMA, *****es!

OK two words.

Remember that Wilfork hit on JP's knee?

How does your own medicine taste now?
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: One word for the Patriots

if you believe in Karma, then i'd be careful how much you mock and laugh at them!
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

I don't believe in chance. It has nothing to do with anything.

Actually, if you were going to pick one word for the Pats it would be: Resilient.

They are far from done.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by NE39

Actually, if you were going to pick one word for the Pats it would be: Resilient.

They are far from done.

They barely beat the worst team in the league yesterday.

There will be no playoffs for the Pats this year. Mark my words.

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

They are far from done.
          I agree.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• njsue
            Jersey Girl!!!!!!
            • Sep 2003

SMOKED

Comment

• Ickybaluky
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              They barely beat the worst team in the league yesterday.

There will be no playoffs for the Pats this year. Mark my words.
              The only thing we know for sure is they are 1-0, same as the Bills.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by njsue
                SMOKED

TOAST!!!
                Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                  Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                  • Dec 2005

I just find it funny that some of the players are using the word "dirty" to describe the hit on Brady. Just a funny observation i noticed.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

As I said on NBC Sunday night, the big telltale sign for Brady was not coming back out to the field once he got hurt. If the injury was minor, the never-let-'em-see-you-sweat idol would have made his way back to the field. He didn't. Some Patriots thought the play was dirty, including Randy Moss.

I spoke with two recent retirees, John Lynch and Vinny Testaverde, Sunday night about the injury and the play.

Lynch, watching from home in Denver, didn't think it was dirty. Important man to ask; he's spent his career in football blitzing and trying to get at quarterbacks the way Pollard did Sunday. And he got fairly close to Brady on a recent short trial with the Patriots.

"There's no way that was a dirty play,'' Lynch said. "It's easy to look at a play in slow-motion and say, 'Oh, he should have been able to stop.' Totally unrealistic. Things are moving so fast out there. Pollard was going for Tom, and it looked like he was somewhat blocked into him.''

Somewhat blocked into him. Good way to put it, if you saw it. As Lynch says, it's impossible to even imply that Pollard's intent was to crash into the side of Brady's knee.

A dirty play is what Wilfork did to JP.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This Brady hit was much more like Kimo von Oelhoffen accidental roll onto Carson Palmer's knee several years ago. It was clearly unintentional.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 09-08-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• njsue
                      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                      • Sep 2003

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

A dirty play is what Wilfork did to JP.

This Brady hit was much more like Kimo von Oelhoffen accidental roll onto Carson Palmer's knee several years ago. It was clearly unintentional.

What comes around goes around!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                        • Jul 2003

There was nothing dirty about either play.

People love to look at stuff in slow motion and make a judgment. When players are going at full speed things happen. Sometimes guys fall and in the process of making a play hit someone where they shouldn't. When you have a helmet on, are being blocked and going full speed, accidents happen.

Brady has had guys roll up on his legs before. Every QB has. Sometimes it gets caught the wrong way and guys get hurt. So you bring in the next guy and move on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

There was nothing dirty about either play.

People love to look at stuff in slow motion and make a judgment. When players are going at full speed things happen. Sometimes guys fall and in the process of making a play hit someone where they shouldn't. When you have a helmet on, are being blocked and going full speed, accidents happen.

Brady has had guys roll up on his legs before. Every QB has. Sometimes it gets caught the wrong way and guys get hurt. So you bring in the next guy and move on.
                          Holy denial.

Nothing dirty about the Wilfork play? He intentionally lifted up his forearm to brace for the impact. And it was very very late. If he was going for the tackle, his arms would've been straight out with his hands open.

He was also fined for it. If the league didn't think it was intentionally dirty there would not have been a fine.

How about that eye poking on Brandon Jacbos last year? Was that an accident too?

Wilfork is a dirty rat, learned well from Rodney Harrison. Admit it.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                            • Jul 2003

Holy denial.

Nothing dirty about the Wilfork play? He intentionally lifted up his forearm to brace for the impact. And it was very very late. If he was going for the tackle, his arms would've been straight out with his hands open.

He was also fined for it. If the league didn't think it was intentionally dirty there would not have been a fine.

How about that eye poking on Brandon Jacbos last year? Was that an accident too?

Wilfork is a dirty rat, learned well from Rodney Harrison. Admit it.
                            Harrison is a HOF player. And Wilfork never poked Jacobs in the eye, he stuck his finger in his face.

You are the type that won't be happy until they are playing flag football with skirts on. It is a physical game and sometimes guys get hurt. You are just soft.

Comment

• utmhead
                              • Oct 2005

I can't wait for the pats to Win the division even without Brady. It is gonna make the games closer now. Instead of Winning by 30 they will win by 14. Should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X