In time,I want Trent to be a consistent 3TD's QB!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

In time,I want Trent to be a consistent 3TD's QB!!!

I know that we are excited about the big win, but I can't help the fact that our team won't be able to have an all around great games in the future. Everything clicked, but that game hides the fact that Trent needs to step it up when everything's not clicking on all cylinders. Ideally, I want him to throw 3TD's and if the defense and special team can contribute, that's great! I want him
    to be an above average QB this season and I hope he gets there.

That game covers up the fact that Trent needs to step up his game. I know he's learning, but if he can play on the level of say a Eli Manning, this team can go places!!! Had to get that off my chest because I want the best for the Bills.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: In time,I want Trent to be a consistent 3TD's QB!!!

Trent played way better than Eli this week.

He was fine after the shaky start. Completed 15 of his last 18, poise made the line look better, and hit a few long ones. He doesn't have to be an All-Pro who throws 48 TDs a year, as you just called for.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• blackonyx89
      HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
      • Mar 2005

Re: In time,I want Trent to be a consistent 3TD's QB!!!

Originally posted by Philagape
      Trent played way better than Eli this week.

He was fine after the shaky start. Completed 15 of his last 18, poise made the line look better, and hit a few long ones. He doesn't have to be an All-Pro who throws 48 TDs a year, as you just called for.
      True, but I'd like to see him go out there and play a game in which he has full control of the game from beginning to end on a consistent basis.

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

Working...
      X