PDA

View Full Version : In time,I want Trent to be a consistent 3TD's QB!!!

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 08:05 AM
I know that we are excited about the big win, but I can't help the fact that our team won't be able to have an all around great games in the future. Everything clicked, but that game hides the fact that Trent needs to step it up when everything's not clicking on all cylinders. Ideally, I want him to throw 3TD's and if the defense and special team can contribute, that's great! I want him
to be an above average QB this season and I hope he gets there.

That game covers up the fact that Trent needs to step up his game. I know he's learning, but if he can play on the level of say a Eli Manning, this team can go places!!! Had to get that off my chest because I want the best for the Bills.

Philagape
09-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Trent played way better than Eli this week.

He was fine after the shaky start. Completed 15 of his last 18, poise made the line look better, and hit a few long ones. He doesn't have to be an All-Pro who throws 48 TDs a year, as you just called for.

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Trent played way better than Eli this week.

He was fine after the shaky start. Completed 15 of his last 18, poise made the line look better, and hit a few long ones. He doesn't have to be an All-Pro who throws 48 TDs a year, as you just called for.

True, but I'd like to see him go out there and play a game in which he has full control of the game from beginning to end on a consistent basis.

:D: