PDA

View Full Version : Crow thread

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 08:08 AM
*****es :jam: sign in please.

Walker - he sucked at raiders at LT he'll suck with bills , yada yada yada-

Reed- he sucks. NOT.

Evans is not a no. 1 - Whatever!

April shouldn't have that much power . We shouldn't have kept guys like Corto who do nothing but ST - Kabam!!!!

Chambers is a journeyman - if it wasn't for the stupid play call that made Lynch pick up Kerney, the seahags would've had ZERO sacks and Trent could've played Madden all day in the pocket against last years no.1 sack team.

Who's no.7 so far in total D? He doesn't play like a leader on the field. :rolleyes:

Youboty should change his name to Youbeauty.

Kyle Williams.

Ryan Denney is a waste of roster Spot!!! :roflmao:.
Schobel is a garbage time sack artist. He doesn't get double teamed says the blind.

LAst but not least ,This organization sucks ! Moran can't read this thread but whats that I hear? Sounds like somethings flipflopping.

So how do like your crow? Hot medium or mild. Also served in garlic parmasean ,BBQ and Cajun. $.25 for extra blue cheese.
We are however out of CROWell.

The Spaz
09-08-2008, 08:09 AM
I want to see who actually signs...lol

ALL D
09-08-2008, 08:14 AM
screw crowell and peters for not being team players like the rest them...great thread..you told them

madness
09-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Also...

Jauron can't gameplan

Whitner isn't a big hitter

Kelsay is a waste of space

Robert Royal isn't a worthy starting TE

and again just to make sure it sinks in... we pay too much attention to ST

acehole
09-08-2008, 08:32 AM
IN all fairness with Turk and fewell he didnt need to do much...

Josh Reed need an apology from me...he came to play this year.

Also...

Jauron can't gameplan

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Also...

Jauron can't gameplan

I forgot about Royal. *****es :jam:

WEll. IMO, the jury is still out on Dick.

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 08:50 AM
BTW, looks like we won't be seeing FTP around here for a week. Don't underestimate stupidity though. They always find a way to say that their team is better even though we are now ranked better offensively and defensively.

cocamide
09-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Wait a minute. Are you saying the guys in the FO that get paid to scout talent, hire free agents, and determine which players to pay and which not to pay know more about football than the members of a web forum?

The only thing I'm upset with the FO about right now is not having Lee signed. Get his ass signed now!

OpIv37
09-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Also...

Jauron can't gameplan

what big hit did Whitner have in this game? He made that good stop on 3rd down but I wouldn't call it a big hit- he pulled the guy down from behind. The perception of Whitner warps how people view his play.

as far as the overall tone of this thread- one game is way too early to be eating crow. If the Bills continue to play like this all season, a lot of people- including myself- will be eating crow. But it's too soon to tell just yet.

FlyingDutchman
09-08-2008, 09:29 AM
It sure is funny to see HH with a we are the best team in the AFC East thread after game 1. Sure was singing a different tune a few weeks ago.

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 09:31 AM
what big hit did Whitner have in this game? He made that good stop on 3rd down but I wouldn't call it a big hit- he pulled the guy down from behind. The perception of Whitner warps how people view his play.

as far as the overall tone of this thread- one game is way too early to be eating crow. If the Bills continue to play like this all season, a lot of people- including myself- will be eating crow. But it's too soon to tell just yet.
It's hard to make big plays when everyone else is also making big plays. Everyone contributed to this win.

If I were you , I'd start making threads like Mlynch23 so you can rack up more zb's because you are gonna owe me big time. I will own you once again. ;)

NEXT ONE SIGN IN PLEASE!!!

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
It sure is funny to see HH with a we are the best team in the AFC East thread after game 1. Sure was singing a different tune a few weeks ago.
he's big on telling people, "I called it , blah,blah,blah". Now he has to pull a Moran.

madness
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM

He had a couple solid cracks but on the one hit the TE so hard it made him look like a WR getting blasted. I forget who, but somebody else laid a good hit on their TE as well.

dannyek71
09-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I am cherishing it, but this is ONE game. Let's wait to see how the season pans out more. Everyone is rushing to such quick judgment over everything.

Lexwhat
09-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Come on Justa. We caught an already-overrated Seahawks team with no WRs and average RBs. We won a game which we were supposed to win.

Let's bring out this thread after the Jacksonville game. I would love to eat crow, BBQ style, with extra blue cheese, BUT you can't serve it right now.

madness
09-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I am cherishing it, but this is ONE game. Let's wait to see how the season pans out more. Everyone is rushing to such quick judgment over everything.

Sue us for having a little fun. :madpeace:

Besides, we all know only negative statements are worthy of quick judgements.

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Come on Justa. We caught an already-overrated Seahawks team with no WRs and average RBs. We won a game which we were supposed to win.

Let's bring out this thread after the Jacksonville game. I would love to eat crow, BBQ style, with extra blue cheese, BUT you can't serve it right now.
I don't see how this was a game we were "supposed to win". Yes the Hawks had a bunch of injuries, but those guys are still consistent division champs 4 years in a row. We said from the start IF WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM then we win big in this game. We did just that, but I'm not so sure if we were "supposed to win". It's not like we barely won against the terrible Chiefs or the Phish or anything.

Lexwhat
09-08-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't see how this was a game we were "supposed to win". Yes the Hawks had a bunch of injuries, but those guys are still consistent division champs 4 years in a row. We said from the start IF WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM then we win big in this game. We did just that, but I'm not so sure if we were "supposed to win". It's not like we barely won against the terrible Chiefs or the Phish or anything.

I still disagree. Without Shaun Alexander, their team is just not that good. They won the division title last year without him, but that's not saying much (Rams, 49ers, Cardinals). If we went into the game without 3 of our top 4 receivers, we would be hurting pretty bad too. They had a back-up QB returning punts at one point!!

Yes, IF we are a playoff team then we win against the Seahawks. But the reverse is not necessarily true! We could beat the Seahawks and be a non-playoff team as well. Just cuz we beat the Seahawks, does not make us a playoff team.

Now, if we beat the Jaguars, then yes, this is a playoff team.

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM

I agree. But on the defensive side of the ball, the seahawks were healthy and last years best pass rushing team. Our Peters less OL played admirably inspite of being shuffled. You would think their Dl would dominate our OL but it was the opposite and some of the players on our O deserved some props from those that bashed them.

I know it's only one game but some people here were bashing the team already in the offseason without a snap being made.

Tatonka
09-08-2008, 12:18 PM
the bills were favored by 1.. fyi.

homefield is worth 3 points though.. so if it was at a neutral site, seattle - 2 and in seattle would have been seattle -5.

EDS
09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
*****es :jam: sign in please.

Walker - he sucked at raiders at LT he'll suck with bills , yada yada yada-

Reed- he sucks. NOT.

Evans is not a no. 1 - Whatever!

April shouldn't have that much power . We shouldn't have kept guys like Corto who do nothing but ST - Kabam!!!!

Chambers is a journeyman - if it wasn't for the stupid play call that made Lynch pick up Kerney, the seahags would've had ZERO sacks and Trent could've played Madden all day in the pocket against last years no.1 sack team.

Who's no.7 so far in total D? He doesn't play like a leader on the field. :rolleyes:

Youboty should change his name to Youbeauty.

Kyle Williams.

Ryan Denney is a waste of roster Spot!!! :roflmao:.
Schobel is a garbage time sack artist. He doesn't get double teamed says the blind.

LAst but not least ,This organization sucks ! Moran can't read this thread but whats that I hear? Sounds like somethings flipflopping.

So how do like your crow? Hot medium or mild. Also served in garlic parmasean ,BBQ and Cajun. $.25 for extra blue cheese.
We are however out of CROWell.

Obviously the Bills played great yesterday but isn't it a little early to make conclusions on the teams progress? I mean, if the team gets blown out next week does that mean they stink? Maybe, but the truth is the team needs to prove itself over a more prolonged stretch before we can reach any conclusions about how good the team is.

mysticsoto
09-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Well, guess I gotta eat some crow. I hated Chambers and was almost to the point of rathering Parrish block at RT over him. But he played well against a top DE and didn't allow anything past him. I'll still feel more comfortable with Walker moving back to RT, but it's nice to know that in a pinch we may have somebody we can count on after all!!!

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Obviously the Bills played great yesterday but isn't it a little early to make conclusions on the teams progress? I mean, if the team gets blown out next week does that mean they stink? Maybe, but the truth is the team needs to prove itself over a more prolonged stretch before we can reach any conclusions about how good the team is.

wasn't it too early for them to write off a few players as early as the draft?

One game at a time. We have enough crow to go around game by game.

Lexwhat
09-08-2008, 12:32 PM
I agree. But on the defensive side of the ball, the seahawks were healthy and last years best pass rushing team. Our Peters less OL played admirably inspite of being shuffled. You would think their Dl would dominate our OL but it was the opposite and some of the players on our O deserved some props from those that bashed them.

I know it's only one game but some people here were bashing the team already in the offseason without a snap being made.

Agreed. The O-Line did a fine job against the Seahawks, who I think were only missing 1 player on Defense (their DT Rocky Bernard) due to a suspension.

Our offense ended up scoring 20 points, which wasn't bad. I'm certainly not bashing our performance, but I want to wait and see what happens next week. I would hate to come "crashing back to Earth."

Lexwhat
09-08-2008, 12:34 PM
I wanted to add that we have to sustain more drives next week against the Jags than we did against the Seahawks.

The heat is going to be sweltering, and any team that can keep the opposing defense on the field for long drives will be at an obvious advantage.

TheBrownBear
09-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I have to admit. I thought we'd still suck. I thought our defense was weak and the offense anemic. I thought Dick was a pussycat and Schoenert the next Fairchild. I thought Edwards was a solid backup QB at best. I thought the Beast was a little overrated. I thought Stroud was over the hill. I thought we'd miss Peters. I thought we didn't do enough to improve the team in the offseason.

I'm happy to eat crow. :)

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I wanted to add that we have to sustain more drives next week against the Jags than we did against the Seahawks.

The heat is going to be sweltering, and any team that can keep the opposing defense on the field for long drives will be at an obvious advantage.

we have to run the ball better against the jags.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2008, 02:04 PM
:clap:

TigerJ
09-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Jauron is too conservative!