PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite play from yesterday?

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 09:26 AM
My favorite was the defense all standing up, walking around and attacking the Hawk's line like a pack of wild dogs!!!! Love it!!!

:rockon:

Historian
09-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Fake field goal.

Haven't seen one of those since the heady days of Grant Guthrie and John Leypoldt.

Romes
09-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I think I've watched the Roscoe TD return 20 times already...it still has not gotten old.

OpIv37
09-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Mitchell's sack on the double LB blitz. He shredded the guard and the LB and got to the QB before he could complete a 3 step drop. Don't see that too often.

Lynch's TD is a close second- the OL just swallowed their D on that play. I saw the TD coming as soon as he hit the line.

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 09:37 AM
I think I've watched the Roscoe TD return 20 times already...it still has not gotten old.

Roscoe looked like he had a Playstation 3 controller plugged into him!!! Great jukes and cutbacks!!!!

Pinkerton Security
09-08-2008, 09:37 AM
My favorite was the defense all standing up, walking around and attacking the Hawk's line like a pack of wild dogs!!!! Love it!!!

if i recall, didnt that particular defensive effort result in a 15 yard gain on a draw by Seattle??

Pinkerton Security
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
my favorite just has to be the return. he IS one of the most exciting players in the NFL and I nearly lost my voice screaming on that one play, so theres no way I can say i enjoyed another play more.

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
I love hits. The Corto block on Roscoe's TD.

Whop! Whop!

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 09:40 AM
if i recall, didnt that particular defensive effort result in a 15 yard gain on a draw by Seattle??

Not sure about that, but just seeing them do that was so cool! They did that a few times.

Pinkerton Security
09-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Not sure about that, but just seeing them do that was so cool! They did that a few times.

agreed that it is cool!

LABillsFan
09-08-2008, 09:41 AM
ML's TD run. Untouched for 21 yards running right where Peters would have been playing.

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM

I'm going to call that defensive play organized disorganization or OD for short. Brilliant!!!

:D:

BBlades89
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
The Burleson TD catch! :D:

Really though, the punt return TD was amazing. It's too bad it had to happen against the Hawks.

cocamide
09-08-2008, 09:43 AM
The McGee interception. Up until then, I thought Seattle was gonna score 25 more points in the last two minutes of the game, and Buffalo would once again break my heart.

njsue
09-08-2008, 09:50 AM
There were so many but, I have to give PROPS to Kamika Mitchel awsome tackle of Maurice Morris.

Then it was followed up by Marcus Stroud :flex:

The Spaz
09-08-2008, 09:55 AM
The sack by Mitchell where he leaped by the offensive line and got Hasslebeck. Also there was a few of these but where all the D-linemen were standing up to blitz and Hasslebeck changed the play and the D didn't change and still went all in, that just sent a message to me (I loved it).

justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 09:56 AM
the impressive thing about the Parrish TD is that no one on our team gave up on the play. They were swarming all over the place to help Parrish get that TD.

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2008, 09:57 AM

Me too. I loved the almost-play where we stood around not moving until after Hasselbeck called the audible, then at the last minute we showed blitz, forcing them to call a time out.

Our D is ****** wild.

Kerr
09-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Edwards' bullet to Royal. That's the best catch i've seen from Royal ever.

Philagape
09-08-2008, 09:59 AM
tough call between Roscoe and the fake FG. I'll go with the FG because that was more unexpected and was a laugh-out-loud moment

Dujek
09-08-2008, 10:42 AM
From what I've seen so far I'd have to say the McGee INT, closely followed by Roscoe's punt return TD. Great stuff.

mysticsoto
09-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Fake field goal.

Haven't seen one of those since the heady days of Grant Guthrie and John Leypoldt.

This was my favorite too. They had EVERYBODY fooled. Even the cameramen were caught off guard - not one camera picked up on it - everyone was completely suckered!!! The funniest thing was watching Seattle look around each and every time afterward... I actually thought that was Josh Reed initially b'cse I saw a 2 on the jersey...much to my surprise, it was 92 - Denney. I was laughing non-stop for like 15 minutes after this play!!!

blackonyx89
09-08-2008, 11:05 AM
This was my favorite too. They had EVERYBODY fooled. Even the cameramen were caught off guard - not one camera picked up on it - everyone was completely suckered!!! The funniest thing was watching Seattle look around each and every time afterward... I actually thought that was Josh Reed initially b'cse I saw a 2 on the jersey...much to my surprise, it was 92 - Denney. I was laughing non-stop for like 15 minutes after this play!!!

That was a sick play! I loved it!!! I was telling my brother that I would've been satisfied if they got the field goal and they fooled me big time!!!

:D:

The Natrix
09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Lynch td run. If Seattle stopped that play, the tide could have turned.

hammerbillsfan
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Parrish return TD, that was sick!! :rockout:

madness
09-08-2008, 01:07 PM
3rd qtr.... After two false starts by Seattle, Stroud just pancakes his man opening up a huge hole for Mitchell and co. to blast through wrapping up Jones for a 4 yard loss. I almost went ballistic at that point. For the first time this year, that's when I knew this run defense was going to be legit.

<TABLE class=borderCollapse><TBODY><TR><TD class=downInfo>2-17-BUF 37 </TD><TD class=downText>(11:46) PENALTY on SEA-89-J.Carlson, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 37 - No Play. </TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt><TD class=downTextfull colSpan=2>Timeout #1 by SEA at 11:19. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=downInfo>2-22-BUF 42 </TD><TD class=downText>(11:19) PENALTY on SEA-68-M.Wahle, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 42 - No Play. </TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt><TD class=downInfo>2-27-BUF 47 </TD><TD class=downText>(11:19) 22-J.Jones right guard to SEA 49 for -4 yards (59-K.Mitchell, 99-M.Stroud). </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Michael82
09-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Fake field goal.

The funny thing is....I have seen them practice that so many times at training camp this year. I never thought they would have actually done it. They practiced 3 different ones....

1. Brian Moorman runs it in for the TD.
2. Brian Moorman throws the TD pass.
3. Direct snap to a different player and they run it in.

ServoBillieves
09-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Fake field goal

I literally turned to ask my waitress for a beer, then hear my dad and two other Bills fans just erupt screaming and laughing.

Had to wait til I made it home to see it!

alohabillsfan
09-08-2008, 01:16 PM
This one...

Michael82
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
The sack by Mitchell where he leaped by the offensive line and got Hasslebeck. Also there was a few of these but where all the D-linemen were standing up to blitz and Hasslebeck changed the play and the D didn't change and still went all in, that just sent a message to me (I loved it).
I enjoyed that one too. Dannyek71 was sitting next to me and commenting about how he Hasselbeck had no chance in that one. Kawika is a ****ing beast and will probably become the next Spikes as the most loved Bills LB, if Poz isn't already it.