I'm going to say it. This defense might be better than Bruce,Phil & Co.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

I'm going to say it. This defense might be better than Bruce,Phil & Co.!

This D looks good scary good! If they keep this up, they might be as good as the
    90's Bills D, maybe better. Thoughts?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm going to say it. This defense might be better than Bruce,Phil & Co.!

whoa!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• blackonyx89
      HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      whoa!
      Yeah, I said it!!! LOL!
      Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Uhhhh, no. But I think they are better than the 2003 D because they don't have to blitz every down to get pressure.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

wow. lets take a step back and realize we played a team with no WR's and a weak-a** running game. if we can stifle the Jags, then I'll be leaning more your way but lets not get too crazy.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            wow. lets take a step back and realize we played a team with no WR's and a weak-a** running game. if we can stifle the Jags, then I'll be leaning more your way but lets not get too crazy.
            agreed. The D looked damn good but was only one game. If they can do what they did yesterday continuously, then they can be compared to some of the great D's we've had in the past.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Uhhhh, no. But I think they are better than the 2003 D because they don't have to blitz every down to get pressure.
              I thought 2003 was better than the 1990's bills

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                agreed. The D looked damn good but was only one game. If they can do what they did yesterday continuously, then they can be compared to some of the great D's we've had in the past.
                Wow getting Op to say our d was "damn good" is a huge accomplishment in itself.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

I'm going to say it. This offense might be better than Jim, Thurman & Co.!

puh lease

yeah and gisele might break up with that gimp and come get her some mh

put down the glasses and step away from the optimism cliff diving
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Lexwhat
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32

Exactly! We won a game which we were supposed to win, and I'm happy about that.

Blackonyx: I will give you one thing. This could be the best Special Teams unit we have ever had, and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I loved what I saw from our defense, but I still say that if the Seahawks had receivers out there that could actually catch the ball, it would have been a lot closer. I saw so many drops and their receivers were pretty pathetic!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I loved what I saw from our defense, but I still say that if the Seahawks had receivers out there that could actually catch the ball, it would have been a lot closer. I saw so many drops and their receivers were pretty pathetic!
                        That's right. And let's not forget that 2 scores belonged to STs. They won't be able to do that every week and our offense needs to make sure they can score and win without help from STs. The game would have been alot closer without those 2 scores and we'd have bitten all the nails off our fingers up and until the end.

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

We also wreaked havoc against a very good line and QB. I was very impressed with MH's pocket presence. He may have single-handily kept Buffalo's sack total out of double digits.

If we continue to get pressure like that every game, nobody will want to face this defense.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Take a deep breath and repeat to yourself..
                            "One game."

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

I didn't like our D . They made the game boring when the seahags couldn't do anything against them
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X