PDA

View Full Version : Toronto and TSN

northernbillfan
09-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Can kiss my ass.

Last night during the sports centre show they kept calling the Bills the "Toronto Bills"

Pretty arrogant if you ask me.

Plus just before the highlights of the Indy-Bears game the announcer kept talking about the new stadium in Indy "What does 720 million dollars buy you? well the fans in Indy found out last night and the rest of the NFL found out too as the Colts showcased the new stadium" And they didn't even show a picture of teh building.

Dumbasses.

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2008, 10:20 AM
TSN overall has this smirky dickhead attitude.

DMBcrew36
09-08-2008, 11:18 AM
TSN is amazing for hockey coverage, though.

Pinkerton Security
09-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Can kiss my ass.

Last night during the sports centre show they kept calling the Bills the "Toronto Bills"

Pretty arrogant if you ask me.

Plus just before the highlights of the Indy-Bears game the announcer kept talking about the new stadium in Indy "What does 720 million dollars buy you? well the fans in Indy found out last night and the rest of the NFL found out too as the Colts showcased the new stadium" And they didn't even show a picture of teh building.

Dumbasses.

Lets hope the Bills continue to rock and roll and make a name for themselves, if they create a consistently solid team, or even the appearance of one, it will go a long way towards getting support for keeping the Bills in their place, Orchard Park.

hammerbillsfan
09-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Remember I work there but yeah when I heard "Toronto Bills" I wanted to punch my TV in! :mad:

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Remember I work there but yeah when I heard "Toronto Bills" I wanted to punch my TV in! :mad:
If you work there you don't need to punch your TV. Go find that guys who said that and deck them out! :box:

northernbillfan
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Remember I work there but yeah when I heard "Toronto Bills" I wanted to punch my TV in! :mad:I agree with miyagi.

hammerbillsfan
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
:punch: