PDA

View Full Version : New kings of the AFC East (article)

Mudflap1
09-08-2008, 10:31 AM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-3-49/Domino-effect--How-Brady-s-knee-impacts-AFC.html

FlyingDutchman
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
The National media was all over the Bills junk last night. It better not go to our young players heads.

don137
09-08-2008, 11:08 AM
The National media was all over the Bills junk last night. It better not go to our young players heads.

All these young players have to do is come aboard this site and read some posts by the eternal pessimists. You think we lost 34-10 from reading their posts

ServoBillieves
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Good article.

Mike13
09-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Wow one win over a weak team and you guys crown yourselves Kings of the East? ****, lets not even bother playing the rest of the season.

DrGraves
09-08-2008, 01:23 PM
at least we get some national respect, whether it is deserving or not, thats another debate.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-08-2008, 01:24 PM
yaaa now everyone's sucking on the bills teet..

jumpin on the wagonn:bandwagon

Bufftp
09-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow one win over a weak team and you guys crown yourselves Kings of the East? ****, lets not even bother playing the rest of the season.
No the author of the article did, not us.

I have for one have not ruled out the Pats repeating. I am waiting to see how they adapt, and the Pats have adapted quite well historically.

But can you blame us for dreaming little.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-08-2008, 01:30 PM

im pretty sure it's what the article says..none of us are crowning the bills, even though we looked ****ing amazing..but dont be upset about it dude, im sure the phins will win you like 4 games this year :D:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2008, 01:41 PM

Read the damn article before responding. The thread starter did not say it the person on ESPN who wrote the article said it.

LABillsFan
09-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Putting the cart before the horse. Its week one, not week 14. The Bills still have to win the games and the Pats season is far from done. I still expect them to be in the hunt. I am suprised Indy and JAX lost, that helps all, but conference and division wins are the most important.

Meathead
09-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Please Give to SLOP

Mike13
09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry guys I didnt see that he actually wrote Kings of the East or whatever, granted you guys will be in playoff contention now that the Cheatriots are going to have their struggles

im pretty sure it's what the article says..none of us are crowning the bills, even though we looked ****ing amazing..but dont be upset about it dude, im sure the phins will win you like 4 games this year :D:

Actually 5-7 wins is still in the realm of possiblity for us.