X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shaunm000
    • Nov 2007

Congrats from a Fins Fan

Gotta hand it to you guys! You looked freaking amazing. Watched the entire game and dang was your team pretty much perfect yesterday. Roscoe Parrish is a stud (the U baby!) and Trent looked poised taking the snaps and leading your team. The fans of course proved to be again, the best in the league.

The best part of the game though was seeing JP;s eyes filled with envy on the sidelines!

Congrats guys, you deserve it.

Now go and take that AFC East title, cause we all know it wont be the Phins for a long long time.
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Congrats from a Fins Fan

Hey thanks!

Your Dolphins team is headed in the right direction. We have been "rebuilding" for the past 9 years, and it hasen't been pretty. You have a lot of young talent and a good coaching staff, and will be a tough team to beat.

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

I rarely root for the Fins, but I was hoping Chad would stick it to the Jets. He damned near did too!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by shaunm000
        Gotta hand it to you guys! You looked freaking amazing. Watched the entire game and dang was your team pretty much perfect yesterday. Roscoe Parrish is a stud (the U baby!) and Trent looked poised taking the snaps and leading your team. The fans of course proved to be again, the best in the league.

The best part of the game though was seeing JP;s eyes filled with envy on the sidelines!

Now go and take that AFC East title, cause we all know it wont be the Phins for a long long time.
        We'll trade JP to you for your first round pick next season! Straight up!

Comment

• shaunm000
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by cocamide
          I rarely root for the Fins, but I was hoping Chad would stick it to the Jets. He damned near did too!
          Tell me about it, it seems for years the Dolphins are on the end of those chad/Jets late drives where they come back to win, i thought finally that luck has changed for us now! But no, disappointment again.

BTW- I live in Orlando and see you are a Magic fan! I think we can take it deep this year!

Comment

• shaunm000
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            We'll trade JP to you for your first round pick next season! Straight up!
            Sounds like a deal! Considering we are on our way to another top 3 pick in next years draft!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Sounds like a deal! Considering we are on our way to another top 3 pick in next years draft!
              lets hope shaunm000 is actually bill parcells...

Comment

• njsue
                Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                • Sep 2003

Thank you.

Comment

• cocamide
                  • Oct 2006

I think you guys will win 5-6 games. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you went 2-4 in the division.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Thanks man, I was also hoping Chad could stick it to the over-hyped flying machine.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

You are a scholar and a gentleman, Shaun. Thank you.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• shaunm000
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by TigerJ
                        You are a scholar and a gentleman, Shaun. Thank you.
                        Well ive had my share of bashing on here before but all in good fun. Fact of the matter is, my Fiance grew up in OP and we've gone to a couple of games, gotta admit, its been a long time since ive seen fans like that at Dolphins Stadium. Thick and thin is something you Bills fans know about. Miami on the other hand doesnt support the team when they suck which really hurts me as a fan. Could you guys imagine going to a home game and seeing a majority of the opposing teams fans in the stand, louder cheers for the cowboys than the phins, ahhhhh it kills me!

I will admit that I am jealous of the comroderie all you fans have. The willingness to stick together this long is beyond me. Good luck this year, and please take that crown of AFC East Champ!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Shaun, thanks and to the zone.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ALL D
                            • Aug 2008

nice post...

sounds like the Bills get you a little bit excited...
                            sure you're not a Bills fan???

Comment

• shaunm000
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ALL D
                              nice post...

sounds like the Bills get you a little bit excited...
                              sure you're not a Bills fan???
                              Its hard not to like them!

Except the 2 times a year we play. I guess the whole underdog thing really gets me going. The Dallas game last year had me so freaking pumped, it felt like the Miami/Ne Monday night game where Ricky had all those yards. I wouldn't be like this unless for my Fiance and her family, and the fact you guys have the best food on the planet. Gosh, i could have gone for some mighty taco yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X