X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Peters plans to play

"Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: Peters Plans tp Play Sunday.....

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:05 PM ET | Link

PETERS PLANS TO PLAY SUNDAY: Jason Peters addressing the media for the first time said he plans to play this Sunday. We'll see if Dick Jauron confirms that when he speaks shortly.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• njsue
      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
      • Sep 2003

Good.

Comment

• Patti120
        • Aug 2004

Peters plans to play

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:05 PM ET | Link

PETERS PLANS TO PLAY SUNDAY: Jason Peters addressing the media for the first time said he plans to play this Sunday. We'll see if Dick Jauron confirms that when he speaks shortly.

Comment

• njsue
          Jersey Girl!!!!!!
          • Sep 2003

Is there a link to hear the press conference?

Thank you

Comment

• Patti120
            • Aug 2004

Re: Peters plans to play

Looks like someone beat me to it! Darn!

Mods, please merge.

Thank you!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Ah because Jason wants to play we are now supposed to cave in and let him play? I say we make him ride the pine until somebody gets injured, that's jmo though. Our OL proved that it is dominant even without Peters in the lineup, let's prove a point to the players that if they want to holdout they risk the possibility of another player stepping up and taking their job.

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                Ah because Jason wants to play we are now supposed to cave in and let him play? I say we make him ride the pine until somebody gets injured, that's jmo though. Our OL proved that it is dominant even without Peters in the lineup, let's prove a point to the players that if they want to holdout they risk the possibility of another player stepping up and taking their job.
                I always believe to let hold outs sit and rot for as long as they hold out. No player is good enough to hold his whole team hostage. But, he did show up before the season started, and since he's here, there is no reason to not play him.

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  :

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

let the coaches observe him in practice and determine if he's ready or not. If he's in shape and grasps the offense quickly, let him play. If he looks lost or out of shape, let him ride the pine for another week.

It's really not that complicated. Don't let the emotions get the best of you. The goal is to win football games. If Peters isn't ready, sit him, but if he is ready, don't keep the better player off the field cuz of some damn personal vendetta.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BidsJr
                      :
                      What a well thought out post. Easy to criticize a view when you have nothing worth adding to the subject.

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

Good. We're gonna need him vs the jags. I just wish he didn't screw with out continuity. Walker has been practicing on the wrong side for weeks!
                        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Honestly, we have the two week window to activate Jason Peters and decide who to cut. I would use that window to make sure Peters learns the new offense and practices with the team full force and start him at home against the Raiders in week 3 for his first game back.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            let the coaches observe him in practice and determine if he's ready or not. If he's in shape and grasps the offense quickly, let him play. If he looks lost or out of shape, let him ride the pine for another week.

It's really not that complicated. Don't let the emotions get the best of you. The goal is to win football games. If Peters isn't ready, sit him, but if he is ready, don't keep the better player off the field cuz of some damn personal vendetta.
                            Agreed. When the coaching staff determines he has a grasp of this offense and he is deemed physically ready they will put him in there.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Outstanding post.... I can't believe I just wrote that

Comment

Working...
                              X