PDA

View Full Version : This Place aint so bad

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I never really went to other fan forums for other teams before, but spent some time on some seattle and patriot fan forums reading them to see whats up with them.

I thought there was alot of whining and moaning here, but the world is ending in Cheater Land and the SeaHags are gouging their eyes out.

SeaHags are going on and on about how Buffalo is such a hole and classless. ef them!

overall, I found this forum to be far superior on intelligent talk... even when FishFans show up :)

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah, this is a great message board. The Mods and Admins (minus BMN, Lecter, and Dude) are all very intelligent, insightful, and keep things interesting.

Meathead
09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
while id agree the mods do a great job around here, lets not get carried away

lose next week and huge chunks of sky will bore flaming holes right through our presently serene landscape

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:20 PM

lose next week and huge chunks of sky will bore holes right through our presently serene landscape
Except for Dude, BMN, and Lecter; more BMN though.

LABillsFan
09-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I never really went to other fan forums for other teams before, but spent some time on some seattle and patriot fan forums reading them to see whats up with them.

I thought there was alot of whining and moaning here, but the world is ending in Cheater Land and the SeaHags are gouging their eyes out.

SeaHags are going on and on about how Buffalo is such a hole and classless. ef them!

overall, I found this forum to be far superior on intelligent talk... even when FishFans show up :)

I hope you didn't give them a reason to think so

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-09-2008, 04:55 AM
I hope you didn't give them a reason to think so

uh.... no.

Ebenezer
09-09-2008, 07:14 AM
keithr, thanks for the comments. we appreciate them. good to have you around.

gil
09-09-2008, 07:43 AM

lose next week and huge chunks of sky will bore flaming holes right through our presently serene landscape

:roflmao:

BlackMetalNinja
09-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the kind words keith, but Meathead is right. Things change in an instant around here, it's just the nature of message boards. If we were to lose the next 2 games, large chunks of burning meteors would be destined to head this way.

Oh, and Gr8, don't make me ban you...

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the kind words keith, but Meathead is right. Things change in an instant around here, it's just the nature of message boards. If we were to lose the next 2 games, large chunks of burning meteors would be destined to head this way.

Oh, and Gr8, don't make me ban you...
Listen here WhiteAluminumPirate.....

BlackMetalNinja
09-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Listen here WhiteAluminumPirate.....wow, that was almost funny... I'm kinda shocked.

Ickybaluky
09-09-2008, 08:36 AM

I can't when one team's fans go to other team's message boards. I'm not even sure why you would think about it.

Michael82
09-09-2008, 09:15 AM
I can't when one team's fans go to other team's message boards. I'm not even sure why you would think about it.
:rofl: