PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Bone
09-08-2008, 11:08 PM
It's been 2 days since I could actually get on the site, most have been busy as hell!

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
The server had a heart attack after it found out how well the Bills played yesterday.

LABillsFan
09-08-2008, 11:15 PM
I upped my posts by 4 times the usual on a few other sites. I feel like I've had an affair.

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:16 PM
I upped my posts by 4 times the usual on a few other sites. I feel like I've had an affair.
Do you feel dirty?

Mr. Pink
09-08-2008, 11:21 PM
I posted more than my usual 1 or 2 posts a day over on the Browns board!

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I posted more than my usual 1 or 2 posts a day over on the Browns board!
I tried to.

Mr. Pink
09-08-2008, 11:25 PM
There's a few knowitall posters over on the man Browns board...and everything they say is gospel. Just because they have a high post count and have been members for a long time.

Like one guy started a Usain Bolt thread advocating him to be an NFL player....said that Goodell was wrong and that the Browns, or anyone, could sign him as a FA...and then said he didn't see Bolt having any problems with football and his speed wouldn't suffer by being in pads.

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:26 PM
There's a few knowitall posters over on the man Browns board...and everything they say is gospel. Just because they have a high post count and have been members for a long time.

Like one guy started a Usain Bolt thread advocating him to be an NFL player....said that Goodell was wrong and that the Browns, or anyone, could sign him as a FA...and then said he didn't see Bolt having any problems with football and his speed wouldn't suffer by being in pads.
:rofl:

Mr. Pink
09-08-2008, 11:28 PM
:rofl:

My sentiments exactly, I have to stay out of his threads or else I'd violate their TOS and become banned.

That's one thing I like about this site, less stringent on rules, other boards I woulda been banned long ago. You too for that matter :rofl:

gr8slayer
09-08-2008, 11:30 PM
My sentiments exactly, I have to stay out of his threads or else I'd violate their TOS and become banned.

That's one thing I like about this site, less stringent on rules, other boards I woulda been banned long ago. You too for that matter :rofl:
Yeah, this really is the best message board for NFL football. That's why I decided to go Platinum; can't donate an entire year at once though because I never know when I'll be banned :lol:

Michael82
09-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Yeah, this really is the best message board for NFL football. That's why I decided to go Platinum; can't donate an entire year at once though because I never know when I'll be banned :lol:
Platinum and Silver! Very nice. :bf1: