• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

Finally!

It's been 2 days since I could actually get on the site, most have been busy as hell!
    BILLIEVE
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Finally!

The server had a heart attack after it found out how well the Bills played yesterday.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

I upped my posts by 4 times the usual on a few other sites. I feel like I've had an affair.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LABillsFan
        I upped my posts by 4 times the usual on a few other sites. I feel like I've had an affair.
        Do you feel dirty?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

I posted more than my usual 1 or 2 posts a day over on the Browns board!

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
            I posted more than my usual 1 or 2 posts a day over on the Browns board!
            I tried to.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

There's a few knowitall posters over on the man Browns board...and everything they say is gospel. Just because they have a high post count and have been members for a long time.

Like one guy started a Usain Bolt thread advocating him to be an NFL player....said that Goodell was wrong and that the Browns, or anyone, could sign him as a FA...and then said he didn't see Bolt having any problems with football and his speed wouldn't suffer by being in pads.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

There's a few knowitall posters over on the man Browns board...and everything they say is gospel. Just because they have a high post count and have been members for a long time.

Like one guy started a Usain Bolt thread advocating him to be an NFL player....said that Goodell was wrong and that the Browns, or anyone, could sign him as a FA...and then said he didn't see Bolt having any problems with football and his speed wouldn't suffer by being in pads.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                  My sentiments exactly, I have to stay out of his threads or else I'd violate their TOS and become banned.

That's one thing I like about this site, less stringent on rules, other boards I woulda been banned long ago. You too for that matter

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

My sentiments exactly, I have to stay out of his threads or else I'd violate their TOS and become banned.

That's one thing I like about this site, less stringent on rules, other boards I woulda been banned long ago. You too for that matter
                    Yeah, this really is the best message board for NFL football. That's why I decided to go Platinum; can't donate an entire year at once though because I never know when I'll be banned

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      Yeah, this really is the best message board for NFL football. That's why I decided to go Platinum; can't donate an entire year at once though because I never know when I'll be banned
                      Platinum and Silver! Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X