Do we want the Jets or Pats to win this Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Do we want the Jets or Pats to win this Sunday?

I was at Gang Green last night and some of the fans are prediciting a sweep of the Bills.

Now I find this somewhat funny considering what happened last year. There are some Jets that respect the Bills and are counting on a split.

Hands down they think are biggest achylles heal is Trent Edwards.

First off, I think we are sweeping the Jets. Second, I think they are not that good and could easily end up 3rd in our division.

Should we be rooting for a Jets win or Pats win this weekend?
  • jamesiscool
    suck it fool.
    • Feb 2007

Re: Do we want the Jets or Pats to win this Sunday?

Ill never say this again, I want the pats to win. I want espn and every other "expert" to get off Brett's dick.
    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I could see it either way. One one hand, if the Jets win they're 2-0 in the division. On the other hand, even without Brady the Pats are good and the Jets will be easier to catch/keep up with down the stretch.

This one's pretty much lose-lose for us.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dujek
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I could see it either way. One one hand, if the Jets win they're 2-0 in the division. On the other hand, even without Brady the Pats are good and the Jets will be easier to catch/keep up with down the stretch.

Unless they go out and injure a few starters on both teams.

I'd rather see the Patriots win this one, and I'd love to see Favre have an absolute nightmare of a day. I wonder how he'll handle a New York crowd getting on his back if things aren't going their way? I'm betting on another retirement before the end of the season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Wilfork is out on a mission to "accidentally" hit Farve and Trent on the knee.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

I want the Patriots to be the first team EVER to go 1-15 after a 16-0 season.

**** THE PATS.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

One of them will lose, so it can't be lose lose.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I still think the Pats are the best team in the division and we'll end up fighting the Jets for a wild card.

So for that reason, I'm rooting for the Patriots (GOD, that hurts). NE is winning 10-11 games without Brady this year, mark my words. I want to make sure the Jets dont do the same, so every loss matters.

BTW, I will be in NYC for that game, watching from ESPN ZOne.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bufftp
                  Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

I want the Bills to take care of business in Jacksonville, period.
                  Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                  "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                  Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                  - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                  to be led by permanent ideals -
                  that is what keeps a man patient
                  when the world ignores him,
                  and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
                    One of them will lose, so it can't be lose lose.
                    one of them will be 2-0 with at least 1 division win and 2 conference wins, whereas the best we can do is 2-0 with 0 division wins and 1 conference win. It's lose-lose.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I hate to admit it, but ESPN is forcing me to root for the Patriots. I am so sick of the ****ing Brett Favre ball washing. I want him to get hit all day long and struggle from the defense of the Patriots. I want him to get embarassed, so the media will move on to someone else. Come on...the guy was mediocre this week against a crappy Dolphins team. That hail mary was total luck. He threw it up there and 90% of the time, it would have gotten batted down or INT. Plus the Dolphins were driving downfield for the win...they almost won the game. The Jets are so overrated, it's not funny.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

they tie.

I expect Wilfork to introduce his elbow to Farves knee.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

I am not sure if the Patriots are good or not. They barely beat KC at home but with that said the Jets barely beat the Dolphins. I think both those teams are going to finish around 8-8 with the Patriots maybe finishing 9-7.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I hate to admit it, but ESPN is forcing me to root for the Patriots. I am so sick of the ****ing Brett Favre ball washing. I want him to get hit all day long and struggle from the defense of the Patriots. I want him to get embarassed, so the media will move on to someone else. Come on...the guy was mediocre this week against a crappy Dolphins team. That hail mary was total luck. He threw it up there and 90% of the time, it would have gotten batted down or INT. Plus the Dolphins were driving downfield for the win...they almost won the game. The Jets are so overrated, it's not funny.
                            Mikey you have forgotten how much you hate the Patriots.

The Favre thing yes it's annoying but you're only been annoyed by the coverage in the past few months. Before that, you probably even LIKED Favre.

Remember Bellichick and his smirky ass looking running up the score on the Bills on Sunday night last season?

Remember Brady scoffing at the 21-17 prediction by the Giants? "We're only going to score 17 points? Haha right...okay!"

Remember how they cheated for all these years including all the Super Bowls?

Remember how the media totally SUCKED BRADY'S NUTS for all these years???

WHO DO YOU HATE MORE MIKEY????

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              I still think the Pats are the best team in the division and we'll end up fighting the Jets for a wild card.

So for that reason, I'm rooting for the Patriots (GOD, that hurts). NE is winning 10-11 games without Brady this year, mark my words. I want to make sure the Jets dont do the same, so every loss matters.

BTW, I will be in NYC for that game, watching from ESPN ZOne.
                              I'm not sure how you can say that. The Pats are starting a virtual nobody at QB.

The Pats will be transitioning from a QB-driven team to a team where the QB is a complementary piece. They are good enough to still win some games that way, but the QB has to manage the game and play competently.

Given Cassell's lack of experience, who knows if he can do that. If he does, the Pats will remain competitive (although any Super Bowl berth is history). If he doesn't, they are also-rans. It is as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                              X