PDA

View Full Version : Tutan Reyes

patmoran2006
09-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Remember him? That scrub Marv signed as a FA in 2006 as one of his first moves. Well he has since resurfaced; in fact he'll be starting for the Jags this Sunday at right guard.

Can't wait for him to meet Marcus Stroud...

JJamezz
09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
:rofl:

Do they have ANY of their 5 starters left? I'd feel bad for them, but after what the Bills went through last season.. well, what comes around goes around I guess. With the pressure they got on Seattle, and how JAX looked in Tennessee, its really hard to envision losing this game.

Michael82
09-09-2008, 09:10 AM
:rofl: So we are playing against the bum Reyes, along with a backup Center and another backup guard. Plus their OTs are nothing special. I bet that Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson, Aaron Schobel, and Chris Kelsay are licking their chops right now. :up:

patmoran2006
09-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Im still scared of Taylor and Jones..

and Garrad ate us alive last year, so overconfidence is one thing this team can ill-afford to have right now.

mysticsoto
09-09-2008, 09:20 AM
:rofl: So we are playing against the bum Reyes, along with a backup Center and another backup guard. Plus their OTs are nothing special. I bet that Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson, Aaron Schobel, and Chris Kelsay are licking their chops right now. :up:

They are down to their 3rd string guards...which should bode well for us. If I'm Jauron, I'm telling Fewell and Kollar to come up with a series of stunts and Dline lineups to completely throw the Jags inexperienced line off.

Michael82
09-09-2008, 09:22 AM

and Garrad ate us alive last year, so overconfidence is one thing this team can ill-afford to have right now.
I'm not scared. Marcus Stroud has fixed that problem. We finally have a Pat Williams type back on the team. and as for Garrard...hell, look at what the Titans did. Sure they have Haynesworth, but not much after him. I have a feeling that we will sack Garrard 6 times and will shut down the running game completely. I just hope our offense can score on their defense. You know that Gregg Williams will have them ready. :pray:

Saratoga Slim
09-09-2008, 09:44 AM

EXACTLY. The team needs to keep it's hungry, underdog attitude or they're going to hit reality really quick.

I really liked what I saw Sunday, but face it, our offense still has a way to go before it actually scares people.

bigbub2352
09-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Tutan Reyes is a bum, that being said JAX has a strong running game, we need to attack just like we did against Seattle, and if the weather is good, it should be in FLA we need to open it up even more on OFfense, nothing builds confidence more to a young team than aggresive team play
We need that these guys got to get a taste of winning, then they will be like crazied dogs

Thurmal
09-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I'll still be pretty surprised if the Bills pull this one out.

They're still a young team, on the road, against a great defense.

Bravo82
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Tutan Reyes is a bum, that being said JAX has a strong running game, we need to attack just like we did against Seattle, and if the weather is good, it should be in FLA we need to open it up even more on OFfense, nothing builds confidence more to a young team than aggresive team play
We need that these guys got to get a taste of winning, then they will be like crazied dogs

agreed :bs::bs::bs::bs:

Ebenezer
09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
let's just hope that Tutan isn't as desparate to show the Bills that they were as wrong about him as the Jags were about Stroud.

billsburgh
09-09-2008, 10:29 AM
let's just hope that Tutan isn't as desparate to show the Bills that they were as wrong about him as the Jags were about Stroud.
there's a little difference in talent levels there.

Ebenezer
09-09-2008, 10:39 AM
there's a little difference in talent levels there.
There was supposed to be a difference in talent levels between Kearney and Chambers...for one game Chambers more than made up for it. Amazing things happen in one game situations...do you think the USA could have beaten the Soviets in a best of seven back in 1980?? Not in our lifetime.

Tatonka
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM

Do they have ANY of their 5 starters left? I'd feel bad for them, but after what the Bills went through last season.. well, what comes around goes around I guess. With the pressure they got on Seattle, and how JAX looked in Tennessee, its really hard to envision losing this game.

no posting.. get to making a video. you're not allowed out of your room till it is done.

Ebenezer
09-09-2008, 10:47 AM
no posting.. get to making a video. you're not allowed out of your room till it is done.
post of the week!

Michael82
09-09-2008, 12:20 PM

JJamezz
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM

Actually, it is done..

The Spaz
09-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Actually, it is done..

Oh ****!! Can't wait JJ. :up::beers: