• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Tutan Reyes

Remember him? That scrub Marv signed as a FA in 2006 as one of his first moves. Well he has since resurfaced; in fact he'll be starting for the Jags this Sunday at right guard.

Can't wait for him to meet Marcus Stroud...

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tutan Reyes

Do they have ANY of their 5 starters left? I'd feel bad for them, but after what the Bills went through last season.. well, what comes around goes around I guess. With the pressure they got on Seattle, and how JAX looked in Tennessee, its really hard to envision losing this game.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

So we are playing against the bum Reyes, along with a backup Center and another backup guard. Plus their OTs are nothing special. I bet that Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson, Aaron Schobel, and Chris Kelsay are licking their chops right now.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Im still scared of Taylor and Jones..

and Garrad ate us alive last year, so overconfidence is one thing this team can ill-afford to have right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
          So we are playing against the bum Reyes, along with a backup Center and another backup guard. Plus their OTs are nothing special. I bet that Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson, Aaron Schobel, and Chris Kelsay are licking their chops right now.
          They are down to their 3rd string guards...which should bode well for us. If I'm Jauron, I'm telling Fewell and Kollar to come up with a series of stunts and Dline lineups to completely throw the Jags inexperienced line off.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

and Garrad ate us alive last year, so overconfidence is one thing this team can ill-afford to have right now.
            I'm not scared. Marcus Stroud has fixed that problem. We finally have a Pat Williams type back on the team. and as for Garrard...hell, look at what the Titans did. Sure they have Haynesworth, but not much after him. I have a feeling that we will sack Garrard 6 times and will shut down the running game completely. I just hope our offense can score on their defense. You know that Gregg Williams will have them ready.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

EXACTLY. The team needs to keep it's hungry, underdog attitude or they're going to hit reality really quick.

I really liked what I saw Sunday, but face it, our offense still has a way to go before it actually scares people.
              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Tutan Reyes is a bum, that being said JAX has a strong running game, we need to attack just like we did against Seattle, and if the weather is good, it should be in FLA we need to open it up even more on OFfense, nothing builds confidence more to a young team than aggresive team play
                We need that these guys got to get a taste of winning, then they will be like crazied dogs
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Thurmal
                  • Oct 2005

I'll still be pretty surprised if the Bills pull this one out.

They're still a young team, on the road, against a great defense.
                  "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Bravo82
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    Tutan Reyes is a bum, that being said JAX has a strong running game, we need to attack just like we did against Seattle, and if the weather is good, it should be in FLA we need to open it up even more on OFfense, nothing builds confidence more to a young team than aggresive team play
                    We need that these guys got to get a taste of winning, then they will be like crazied dogs
                    agreed

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

let's just hope that Tutan isn't as desparate to show the Bills that they were as wrong about him as the Jags were about Stroud.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• billsburgh
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        let's just hope that Tutan isn't as desparate to show the Bills that they were as wrong about him as the Jags were about Stroud.
                        there's a little difference in talent levels there.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
                          there's a little difference in talent levels there.
                          There was supposed to be a difference in talent levels between Kearney and Chambers...for one game Chambers more than made up for it. Amazing things happen in one game situations...do you think the USA could have beaten the Soviets in a best of seven back in 1980?? Not in our lifetime.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz

Do they have ANY of their 5 starters left? I'd feel bad for them, but after what the Bills went through last season.. well, what comes around goes around I guess. With the pressure they got on Seattle, and how JAX looked in Tennessee, its really hard to envision losing this game.
                            no posting.. get to making a video. you're not allowed out of your room till it is done.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              no posting.. get to making a video. you're not allowed out of your room till it is done.
                              post of the week!

Comment

Working...
                              X