PDA

View Full Version : YOU GUYS HAVE NO CLASS

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Cheering when POOR TOM BRADY GOT HURT.....that is classless.

Next thing you guy know somebody on this board will say we should run up the score on the Patriots this year.....shameful.

Now me.....I am different!

I want Aaron Schoebel to "accidentally" fall on Brett Farve leg till I hear the big "SNAP"

Then I will feel real sorry for the fans in NYC. ESPN will lose about 6 million viewers.
I suppose ESPN can run hourly interviews from the hospital so we won't miss any details.
5 different camera angles of his knee should do the trick.

I will feel simply terrible....terrible.

I also believe we should never run up the score on an opponent....

Buffalo should stop scoring points when the score reaches BUFFALO 65 NEW ENGLAND 0

Where is your sympathy for Bill Bilichick......they took away his cameras, he lost the Superbowl and now he has lost Tom Brady and SUNDAY he playing a QB that has not started a game since HIGH SCHOOL. I feel REAL sorry for him...how about you?

I also have enough class to warn Matt Cassel to stay off Chippawa after the Patriots game in Buffalo....Marshawn Lynch still has his license......Be awful careful Matt!

I plan on buying Marshawn a few dozen beers that night!

See, I have class....the rest of you guys disgust me!

THE SLAMMER

Bravo82
09-09-2008, 10:26 AM
classy as always slammer :bs::bs::bs::bs:

Mr. Miyagi
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I don't know why all the hatred for Favre. We never hated him as Bills fans until he became a Jet.

I don't hate Favre. I just want him to suck this year. That's all.

justasportsfan
09-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I want Barnes to throw a block on Wilfork with his elbow on Wilforks crotch .

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM

Now that is funny...good one

jamesiscool
09-09-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't know why all the hatred for Favre. We never hated him as Bills fans until he became a Jet.

The hatred comes from espn riding his dick all year. Now that he's in the AFC east the keys are the "favorite" to take take the division since Brady is out for the season.

Its amazing how they go from bottom of the league in preseason rankings to taking the east. Sure espn.

mybills
09-09-2008, 11:21 AM

Same here!! :hi5:

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 11:40 AM
I hate Farve and ESPN because they are stealing time from our highligts

Half of the show is devoted to the jets now and sorry if I don't like it!

madness
09-09-2008, 11:57 AM

That's why we need to beat the Jags if we want to prove something. If we lose to the Jags and the Jets knock off NE for the division lead, there will be so much Jets coverage that even I will be turning green. :puke:

madness
09-09-2008, 12:02 PM

That's why we need to beat the Jags if we want to prove something. If we lose to the Jags and the Jets knock off NE for the division lead, there will be so much Jets coverage that all of us will be turning green. ---> :puke:

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 12:04 PM
That's why we need to beat the Jags if we want to prove something. If we lose to the Jags and the Jets knock off NE for the division lead, there will be so much Jets coverage that all of us will be turning green. ---> :puke:

I am with you brother

TigerJ
09-09-2008, 12:08 PM
I want Favre to be healthy when the Bills play him, and then I want the Bills to win by at least 3 touchdowns. That should take care of the Jets AFC East title hype. It would be nice if Buffalo were undefeated when that happens too.

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 12:13 PM
I want Favre to be healthy when the Bills play him, and then I want the Bills to win by at least 3 touchdowns. That should take care of the Jets AFC East title hype. It would be nice if Buffalo were undefeated when that happens too. I agree, I want Farve on the field then ESPN will be forced to show the highlights of the game.

cocamide
09-09-2008, 12:16 PM

They're stealing time from everyone's highlights. I turn on ESPN and I want to see sports. I want to see crushing blocks, nice catches, nice runs, etc. It's the old 80-20 rule. 80% of the time is spent on 20% of the teams. That was a great comeback by the Panthers, but I think I saw it about 1 time on ESPN. I don't remember seeing one highlight from the Arizona game. What about Pittsburgh's dominant win, or the Eagles? Those teams had great days and I haven't heard a single thing about them. Is there a sports network that actually cares about sports and not a bunch of metrosexual drama?

Last year I was flying home while the first Bills vs. Patriots game was being played, and I was listening to satellite radio the whole time: ESPN radio and a couple other ones. I listened for probably 4 hours and not once did they mention Poz's broken arm, and I think they only briefly mentioned JP's injury. But, the same 4-5 stories were told about 1000 different times. I would've changed the station, but football on Sundays is like crack. I understand that it's all about ratings, but damn.

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:19 PM

I've always hated him, he's the most overrated, inconsistent QB out there.

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
I've always hated him, he's the most overrated, inconsistent QB out there.

The last time he played the Bills, I saw nothing to justify the hype

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
The last time he played the Bills, I saw nothing to justify the hype
He's the product of a great organization always putting great talent around him. Put him in Buffalo over the past decade and he would be a Hall of Lame candidate.

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
He's the product of a great organization always putting great talent around him. Put him in Buffalo over the past decade and he would be a Hall of Lame candidate.

If he was in Buffalo the market size would remove him from any HYPE created by ESPN...that is for sure!

njsue
09-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Cheering when POOR TOM BRADY GOT HURT.....that is classless.

Next thing you guy know somebody on this board will say we should run up the score on the Patriots this year.....shameful.

Now me.....I am different!

I want Aaron Schoebel to "accidentally" fall on Brett Farve leg till I hear the big "SNAP"

Then I will feel real sorry for the fans in NYC. ESPN will lose about 6 million viewers.
I suppose ESPN can run hourly interviews from the hospital so we won't miss any details.
5 different camera angles of his knee should do the trick.

I will feel simply terrible....terrible.

I also believe we should never run up the score on an opponent....

Buffalo should stop scoring points when the score reaches BUFFALO 65 NEW ENGLAND 0

Where is your sympathy for Bill Bilichick......they took away his cameras, he lost the Superbowl and now he has lost Tom Brady and SUNDAY he playing a QB that has not started a game since HIGH SCHOOL. I feel REAL sorry for him...how about you?

I also have enough class to warn Matt Cassel to stay off Chippawa after the Patriots game in Buffalo....Marshawn Lynch still has his license......Be awful careful Matt!

I plan on buying Marshawn a few dozen beers that night!

See, I have class....the rest of you guys disgust me!

THE SLAMMER

:roflmao: Your a riot.

njsue
09-09-2008, 03:09 PM

:ill:

Nah

:jetsuck:

njsue
09-09-2008, 03:10 PM

OUCH

:roflmao:

CUHATIN
09-09-2008, 03:13 PM
I threw a Brady out for the year party!!!!

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 05:01 PM
I threw a Brady out for the year party!!!!

Sorry I missed it!