PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Stroud up next for the uh-O line

Mad Bomber
09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
At this moment, there's a certain shark wearing a Buffalo Bills uniform who is seeing blood in the water.

Marcus Stroud, a.k.a. Big Baby, won't be shedding any tears over the Jaguars' depleted interior offensive line when he goes up against his former team Sunday.

Take it from Fred Taylor, who routinely chats with the three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle and popular ex-Jaguar that got traded to Buffalo on March 1.

"[Stroud] was fired up [to play Jacksonville] prior to what happened with the offensive line," Taylor said. "I'm sure he's licking his chops now."

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/090908/spf_330050745.shtml

madness
09-09-2008, 12:10 PM
When's the last time a team turned to a 310-pound loan officer with Bank of America as the answer at right guard? That's the job Tuten Reyes worked last summer before the street free agent signed with the Jaguars. He's still active, telling people that he can help out with mortgages between watching tape of Titans' beastly tackle Albert Haynesworth and the Bills' 4-3 defense.

:rofl:

Pinkerton Security
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
thats awesome. at least they have some idea of that Stroud is thinking like Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder:

"Im talking scorched earth motherf*****! I will massacre you! I will F*** you up!!!"

RockStar36
09-09-2008, 12:45 PM
I don't want to get fired up just yet. It sounds like a dream match-up but I've seen those go the wrong way before. I'll wait for the game.

madness
09-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I haven't seen a dream matchup in favor of the Bills sine the early '90's. :ill:

justasportsfan
09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm more worried about this game than I was vs. seahags.

I had the bills beating seahags 51-3. Boy was I way off :ill:

27-7 bills.

mysticsoto
09-09-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm more worried about this game than I was vs. seahags.

I had the bills beating seahags 51-3. Boy was I way off :ill:

27-7 bills.

If the Jags can't run, we beat them - plain and simple. I'm not worried. Our Dline will be facing 3rd string guards. I think Stroud is going to look like a bowling ball knocking over pins and getting strikes vs Garrard!!!

njsue
09-09-2008, 03:04 PM
At this moment, there's a certain shark wearing a Buffalo Bills uniform who is seeing blood in the water.

Marcus Stroud, a.k.a. Big Baby, won't be shedding any tears over the Jaguars' depleted interior offensive line when he goes up against his former team Sunday.

Take it from Fred Taylor, who routinely chats with the three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle and popular ex-Jaguar that got traded to Buffalo on March 1.

"[Stroud] was fired up [to play Jacksonville] prior to what happened with the offensive line," Taylor said. "I'm sure he's licking his chops now."

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/090908/spf_330050745.shtml

Oh yeah :evil:

David Garrard will need body armor!

njsue
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
thats awesome. at least they have some idea of that Stroud is thinking like Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder:

"Im talking scorched earth motherf*****! I will massacre you! I will F*** you up!!!"

:snicker:

trapezeus
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Reyes is down on his luck. first he is cut from the jags and brought back, and in the interim he was a mortgage loan officer in Florida. I can't really think which is worse.

losman2evans
09-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Look for a lot of screen passes from Jags. I am sure we will be prepared.