PDA

View Full Version : Peters to play on Sunday?

mybills
09-09-2008, 12:44 PM
That's what NFLN said. Is that true?

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I hope so.

RockStar36
09-09-2008, 12:45 PM
He better not take one damn penalty or let up one damn sack.

Michael82
09-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm betting that he will play, but won't start. :::

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm betting that he will play, but won't start. :::
How do you figure? I don't like the Spicer vs. Walker match-up.

mybills
09-09-2008, 12:48 PM
I thought they were gonna make him sit out for 3 weeks or something?

Michael82
09-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Spicer is nothing special. :yawn:

plus I don't like the Spicer vs. Peters (pre-season shape) match-up.

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Spicer is nothing special. :yawn:

plus I don't like the Spicer vs. Peters (pre-season shape) match-up.
:rofl:

Dr. Lecter
09-09-2008, 12:51 PM

You also did not like the Kearney-Chambers match-up.:D

But I agree. Peters should and will play. He is by far the best player on the O-line and makes the line better even if he is only 80%.

He is getting paid, so play the man and let him prove is an All-Pro.

gr8slayer
09-09-2008, 12:53 PM
You also did not like the Kearney-Chambers match-up.:D

But I agree. Peters should and will play. He is by far the best player on the O-line and makes the line better even if he is only 80%.

He is getting paid, so play the man and let him prove is an All-Pro.
I honestly thought that the Seahawks would take advantage of Walker and play Kerney on his side, that would have been a bigger mismatch than Chambers vs. Kearney. But that game is over with.

justasportsfan
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I doubt Dick knows either until he see's how Peters does in practice.

Pinkerton Security
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I honestly thought that the Seahawks would take advantage of Walker and play Kerney on his side, that would have been a bigger mismatch than Chambers vs. Kearney. But that game is over with.

? you think Chambers is better than Walker, in pass protection at least?? I cant say i have any hard evidence to prove otherwise, but i am not sure why you would think this.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-09-2008, 01:33 PM

ya no one liked the chambers kearny match up an look what happened..we did just fine without peters, im not worried.

camelcowboy
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I honestly thought that the Seahawks would take advantage of Walker and play Kerney on his side, that would have been a bigger mismatch than Chambers vs. Kearney. But that game is over with.seahawks got manhandled in a phases of the game. Stop apologizing for the greedy fat millionaire. Just admit the bills were fine without him.

TigerJ
09-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I actually think Walker matches up pretty well with Spicer. Spicer is a big, strong dude. Walker is bigger and stronger. Peters has better foot speed which helps versus speed rushers like Dwight Freeney. In actuallity a fit Peters matches up pretty well with virtually any right defensive end in the league, but I don't see Walker having unusual problems with Spicer.

Cntrygal
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I would be surprised if he didn't play.

theanswer74
09-10-2008, 06:11 PM
I actually think Walker matches up pretty well with Spicer. Spicer is a big, strong dude. Walker is bigger and stronger. Peters has better foot speed which helps versus speed rushers like Dwight Freeney. In actuallity a fit Peters matches up pretty well with virtually any right defensive end in the league, but I don't see Walker having unusual problems with Spicer.

I actually worry more about big powerful guys against Walker. Walker is so tall, a strong big DE can get under him and drive him back.

Walker does a pretty good job with speed guys because Walker has great feet and very long arms. I worry about those bull rushes with Walker.

yordad
09-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I would be surprised if he didn't play.Well said. Actually, I'd say I would be surprised if he didn't start.

jimbohastle51
09-10-2008, 11:56 PM
for those sirius radio listeners on here i am sure they heard whitner tonight in his interview say that peters would be starting and he has looked great in practice

mybills
09-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Looks like NFLN knew he would before Jauron said he would.