PDA

View Full Version : Edwards on Rome

SpillerThrills
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Trent will be the guest today on "Jim Rome is Burning"....

cocamide
09-09-2008, 03:33 PM
what time is that on?

Pride
09-09-2008, 03:34 PM
he was on yesterday at 1 PM... I missed it. Does anyone have the audio? I don't get Rome here at work.

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Trent will be the guest today on "Jim Rome is Burning"....

I guess Brett Farve was busy.....

Michael82
09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Nice interview! The more I listen to Edwards, the more I am starting to like the guy. He's smart, very classy and knows how to say all the right things. :up:

The King
09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Nice interview! The more I listen to Edwards, the more I am starting to like the guy. He's smart, very classy and knows how to say all the right things. :up:

He's a winner and a star.

RingofFire
09-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Trent reminds me of Hasselbach

justasportsfan
09-09-2008, 03:55 PM
that doesn't help us one bit. Either post a summary or STFU!!! :mad:

:jk:

BuffaloBisco
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
For those who missed it (like me) there will be a replay of the show at 5:30pm on ESPN 2. I have it set on my DVR, so if no one posts any updates by then, I'll be sure to let you guys know what Trent says.

Michael82
09-09-2008, 04:28 PM
He's a winner and a star.
don't you mean.... stah? :funny:

parrishlynchevans
09-09-2008, 04:41 PM
don't you mean.... stah? :funny:

Lame joke.

Ronald Hinckleberry
09-09-2008, 04:43 PM
I like the cut of this boys jib. Seems Edwards is a winner unlike some of the other bums this team has seen at the QB position over the years.

BuffaloBisco
09-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Long interview, I'll sum it up the best I can.

Edwards says the win wasn't easy, the entire team played well. He loves watching Roscoe return punts. Beating Seattle was a confidence builder, their defense is one of the best, sack was his fault. Talked about being more comfortable in year 2. Says he is more comfortable both on and off the field and experience is the best teacher. Says there is pressure from the fans, but it's no more than what the players put on themselves. Says he loves the area, loves putting in the work to put on a show for the fans who he also loves. Says he wanted to develop chemistry with Lee and get to know each other better. They both needed each other's approval going into this season. They both wanted to get on the same page. Having Peters back is huge. Peters is a great player, and leader in the locker room. The sooner he's playing, the better. Trent says just because Brady is out, doesn't mean the Patriots are done. He would rather beat the Pats with Brady than without. Rome thanks him for doing both the radio and television shows and he appears to be a fan of his.

Edwards came off as well spoken and mature and seems like he's been in the league for years. Looks like he's growing a beard as well. Hope this helps.