PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else got a bad feeling about the jags game?

Ronald Hinckleberry
09-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I kind of think that the seahawks game was a fluke and that the 'real bills' will show up this sunday in florida.

After all the hawks were banged up worse than a drunken hoochie on prom night and have never been that good on the road.

Have to figure that the jags are going to be fired up at home and looking to get on track before they go to indy.

I think we get are butts spanked this weekend and get a reality check, but it might be good this happens early in the season.

Jags 31 Bills 17

parrishlynchevans
09-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I kind of think that the seahawks game was a fluke and that the 'real bills' will show up this sunday in florida.

After all the hawks were banged up worse than a drunken hoochie on prom night and have never been that good on the road.

Have to figure that the jags are going to be fired up at home and looking to get on track before they go to indy.

I think we get are butts spanked this weekend and get a reality check, but it might be good this happens early in the season.

Jags 31 Bills 17

Nah, I've got a good feeling about the Jags game. The D is a ****ing brick wall with Mitchell and Stroud as the nucleus. I'll be surprised if anyone scores more than 21 points on the Bills D this season.

Mr. Miyagi
09-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Where's the neg button when you need it?

cocamide
09-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I always feel bad when I expect the Bills to win. That's when I know we'll lose. It's quite confusing.

OpIv37
09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
This is going to be a tough game. The Jags OL is banged up, but it's still in their house and they still have a good D.

I think your score is too high though- I'll be surprised if either team scores more than 21.

Jags 20, Bills 13.

Crisis
09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
I know we've only played one game, but I don't remember the last time I was this confident in the Bills...

I'm worried about it because the Jags are a great team, but I think if we play to what we're capable of, and with the Jags injuries, we can come out with the win.

Unfortunately, being a Buffalo sports fan means that this high is probably due to crash and burn at any moment...

RingofFire
09-09-2008, 04:47 PM
jags have no o line. how will Jags run and protect Garrard???

SABuffalo786
09-09-2008, 04:48 PM
I won't be overly dissapointed if we lose Sunday. I think if you go back a month and tell us we'd split the first two games we'd all be pretty happy.

That said, I do think we have a decent shot to pull off the upset. I think our front seven is good enough to neutralize both Taylor and Jones-Drew and our backfield is more than capable enough to handle their receivers...

Crisis
09-09-2008, 04:49 PM
I won't be overly dissapointed if we lose Sunday. I think if you go back a month and tell us we'd split the first two games we'd all be pretty happy.

I'll be in a ****ty mood all week.

These are the kind of games a contender has to show up and win. I think this game is going to tell us where we're really at.

parrishlynchevans
I hate all of the unwarranted chicken little ****.

"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE IN THE SUPER BOWL. THEY'RE BOUND TO LOSE I KNOW IT!"
"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE PLAYING A PLAYOFF CONTENDER. THEY'RE BOUND TO LOSE I KNOW IT!"

**** that ****. Watch the ****ing game and talk some trash. Wait for the big play. Wait for the Evans bomb. Wait for the Parrish touchdown return. HAVE A LOT OF SPIRIT YEAH!

OpIv37
jags have no o line. how will Jags run and protect Garrard???

doesn't matter if we can't score on their D.

Meathead
09-09-2008, 04:50 PM
15-13 jags

parrishlynchevans
09-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Buffalo wins 21-14. 7 of those points come from special teams (Roscoe TD Return).

Philagape
09-09-2008, 04:55 PM
It's hard to feel bad in any case because the Jags should be favored at home anyway. A Bills win would be a pleasant surprise, and they have a decent chance.
The only thing that would really upset me is if the Bills did something stupid to give it away.

The Spaz
09-09-2008, 04:57 PM
youre right Ronald, it was a fluke! even Jills fans agree! LMAO what losers

Who lost Sunday *****?:up:

Jan Reimers
09-09-2008, 05:11 PM
No doubt, a road game against the Jag's tough, physical defense will be a great test. But if our D and STs play anywhere near Sunday's level, and if the O can play another turnover-free game, we can win.

But there are a few ifs and buts in there.

KahLee
09-09-2008, 05:18 PM
if yall can pay the refs off like Sunday, then yall might have a chance. however, it will be hard considering thell be Jags refs...

eee1776
09-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I have been to that stadium and if the Jags fall behind by seven points they get real quiet..To much Jack Danials... I got coorespondece from the presidet of the Jacksonville bills backers that they bought a while section just for bills fans attending the game. Add to that..both starting OG's are out and Gerrard looks out of sink, I now think we have a good chance of winning the game. This was a game I had put in the loss column when the schedule came out. Stroud must be laying awake at night thinking about them trading his butt.
I think this year is slowly going out way for once. Brady out..Injuries on oppoosing team this week and the raiders really sucking.

Wally The Barber
09-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I have a bad feeling the Bills will only win by 12 points.

raphael120
09-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Well lets think back last year. We were in the Jags game for most of it with Losman at QB and also our D being ran all over.

One thing this game will tell us is if our run D can handle a bonafide run game, Seahawks RB's are a joke. I see their run game maybe being where they get us, because I highly doubt we're going to get burned through the air. But this game is 100 times more exciting knowing we'll find out a lot more about our team with this game. Why not test yourself early and build confidence from it?

OpIv37
09-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Well lets think back last year. We were in the Jags game for most of it with Losman at QB and also our D being ran all over.

One thing this game will tell us is if our run D can handle a bonafide run game, Seahawks RB's are a joke. I see their run game maybe being where they get us, because I highly doubt we're going to get burned through the air. But this game is 100 times more exciting knowing we'll find out a lot more about our team with this game. Why not test yourself early and build confidence from it?

I don't know if I'd call Jax a bonafide run game with 3 starters missing from the OL. Their RB's are certainly a higher caliber than Seattle's, but their 2nd string OL certainly isn't beter than Seattle's first string.

zone
09-09-2008, 05:36 PM
31 points without an offensive line, not against our defense.

Bills win 24-3.

BAM
09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I have a good feeling about this one. Really liking the matchups on the lines. 90 degrees and partly cloudy. Now we get to see what our boys can do in GOOD weather.

The only bad feeling I have is in my right biceps from holding my son all game on Sunday. 25 lbs. gets heavy after a few hours.

Bills 24-12

lordofgun
09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Where's the neg button when you need it?
Right where it always is.

mybills
09-09-2008, 06:01 PM
I feel it could go either way..like one of those (win by 3 points or less) games. :idunno:
I have a meeting right after, so I can't drink/celebrate even if the Bills win.

Agent007
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
No.

I would not underestimate the Jaguars, yet they don't come off too intimidating after the amount of injuries their offensive line has piled up.

If the jaguars can't run, Garrard will find it difficult to succeed.

I would say i'm a bit more confident with this game than let's say before the start of the season.

SquishDaFish
09-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Im always confident and last weeks game has me bubbling over in confidence. I say we win 24-14 with a McGee Kick return for TD or someone with an INT for TD. Lynch breaking 125 yards and Hardy contributing this week.

Bone
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM
It's only tuesday and I'm already nervous about sunday. I think it's hard for all of us to think about winning the first 2 games of the season, when was the last time we did that? Jaguars Offensive line is a total massacre right now. Stroud is going to be so pumped up it going to be sick! Jacksonville has no wide recievers. And a decent running game. We shut the run down very easily against Seattle but then again there running backs are terrible.

I say we win 17-14 late touchdown in the 4th to seal the victory.

syracuse76
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM

Jags 31 Bills 17

nope no bad feelings here.....bills 24 jags 17.......

shelby
09-09-2008, 07:39 PM
i am not prepared to declare this a W. The Jags aren't going to roll over.
But circumstances appear to be in our favor....

Jimbuktu
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
It's only tuesday and I'm already nervous about sunday. I think it's hard for all of us to think about winning the first 2 games of the season, when was the last time we did that? Jaguars Offensive line is a total massacre right now. Stroud is going to be so pumped up it going to be sick! Jacksonville has no wide recievers. And a decent running game. We shut the run down very easily against Seattle but then again there running backs are terrible.

I say we win 17-14 late touchdown in the 4th to seal the victory.

Last time we started 2-0 was 2003 after the shellacking of New England and Jacksonville.

Aside from that and the '05 Losman starting debut against Houston, the only other somewhat recent time we opened the season with a win was in 2000 with Rob Johnson in that Sunday night revenge game against the Titans at home.

I feel like every other opener this decade ended with us losing in horrific fashion (last year's field goal vs. Denver, the 19-17 McGahee can't get 1 yard loss at New England, the loss to Jax at home on the last play with them converting many 4th downs on the last drive, and the Chad ****ING Morton Jets loss in Bledsoe's debut).

Soooooo ... we should all be pretty freaking excited for a damn good reason!

And, we WILL thrash the Jaguars! THRASH THEM!

It's our time! We're ****ing DUE for a good season god dammit! and you all know it! LET'S GO BUFFALO!

raphael120
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I say we won't get as lucky on special teams so the game will be more close, I'm thinkin 24-17. It'll be one of those classic Bills nail biter wins.

BTW, these Bills blowouts are bad for my liver. I drank over a dozen beers. Ugh...

seanbillsfan
09-09-2008, 11:48 PM
what the f is wrong with you people? Jax does have a good d, but so does seattle. We also have a great d, solid o-line, amazing special teams, a guy by the name of marshawn who will have 180 yds rushing, and ROSCOE! Bills 38 Jags 17

Lexwhat
09-09-2008, 11:56 PM
The biggest disadvantage I see is us playing on the road. The Jags will be playing well at home, and their Defense will be very strong.

They play well on special teams too.

I see a low scoring game, with the Jags pulling it out 17-13.

Night Train
09-10-2008, 05:10 AM
No bad feelings at all. I don't expect us to go 16-0.

Our team is very focused but still a work in progress after only one game.

I wish the Jags luck with 3 replacements on the OL. That doesn't bode confidence for their Offense, which produced 10 points at home last week.