X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills Team Report

When the Bills traded for massive defensive tackle Marcus Stroud last winter, they were hoping they were getting the player who went to three straight Pro Bowls from 2003 through 2005, and not the player who had suffered through frustrating, injury-plagued seasons his last two years in Jacksonville.

One week into the 2008 season the Bills are pretty happy with the trade that cost them third- and fifth-round picks in 2008. Stroud played a key role in Buffalo’s dismantling of the Seattle offense as the Bills held the Seahawks to 252 yards and won in a romp, 34-10.

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Bills Team Report

"Pass Defense: B-plus—The Bills were able to harass Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck most of the game and finished with five sacks for 23 yards in losses. Hasselbeck, who had a 53.9 passer rating as he completed just 17 of 41 passes, was also under siege on a number of dropbacks as the Bills brought a variety of pressures using five or six rushers and the Seahawks struggled to pick them up."

53.9? We should have got an "A".
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Re: Bills Team Report

Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
      X