Young dangerously depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Young dangerously depressed

Did anyone hear about Young acting realy different around his family, then wasnt seen for a long time and his brother told police that he had a gun in his glove department.
  • ALL D
    • Aug 2008

Re: Young dangerously depressed

That is a tough thing depression. My brother in law struggles with it and I have seen what it can do. Hope he makes it through

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

I read an article earlier today and he was fine. He was at a friends house watching a game.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Young's agent said Tuesday afternoon there was no need for concern because the quarterback was at a friend's house watching football and eating chicken wings.

"When people were worried about him, I was on the phone talking to him," agent Major Adams said. "I didn't know there was any confusion about where he was as if he was missing or whatever. He just said, 'Hey, I'm over here watching the game.' ... Then I start getting all these frantic calls."

more...
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mitchell55
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          Young's agent said Tuesday afternoon there was no need for concern because the quarterback was at a friend's house watching football and eating chicken wings.

"When people were worried about him, I was on the phone talking to him," agent Major Adams said. "I didn't know there was any confusion about where he was as if he was missing or whatever. He just said, 'Hey, I'm over here watching the game.' ... Then I start getting all these frantic calls."

more...

Holly ****. CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!! Hes dead.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

I heard that too but I also heard during the game he had to be convinced to get back in and play, and that was before he got inured.

Comment

• Mitchell55
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by The Spaz
              I heard that too but I also heard during the game he had to be convinced to get back in and play, and that was before he got inured.

All I know is there has to be something more than what has been showed so far. We basically have heard that Young is depressed and was at his friends eating chicken wings sunday. I still dont get why they had to tell us what he was eating also. Not that it matters, but from how serious it sounded, who gives a damn if he was eating chicken wings or dog.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

The Nashville Tennessean reports Vince Young on Monday "indicated to those around him he didn't want to play football any more." The Titans may be planning to move on without him. This isn't the first time we've heard this from Young. And "there are indications" the team is ready to move forward with Kerry Collins, even when Young gets healthy. And that assumes Young even wants his job back. Young's mother, rightly concerned, pleaded for people to give her son "space" and "love." But it won't be so simple. A psychologist reported Young was "extremely depressed" and one wonders when he'll see the field again.
                This is really no surprise to those of us who followed him during his college career.

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

why is it no surprise?

The Nashville police were called Monday night, and supposedly from the Titans front office. So, something ain't right. Young is a good guy, hope he figures it out.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• njsue
                    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                    • Sep 2003

He is very sensitive. What he needs to do is SUCK IT UP and just play ball!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by njsue
                      He is very sensitive. What he needs to do is SUCK IT UP and just play ball!
                      Kind of like you should just suck it up and laugh at my jokes... they're pretty funny

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

VY Pondering NFL Career

QB’s mother: Titans’ Young ‘hurting inside’

55 minutes ago

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—The mother of Titans quarterback Vince Young said he’s “hurting inside and out” and indicated he doesn’t want to play football.
                        Felicia Young said in Wednesday editions of The Tennessean that her son is tired of all the negativity he’s faced after being booed during a 17-10 win Sunday over Jacksonville. On Monday, Titans coach Jeff Fisher called police to help find him.
                        “What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?” Felicia Young said “He may not want to deal with it (all), but you have to get to that point before you make that decision first.\

I'll tell you what, if I was making as much money as this stupid a**, I would take the heat. What a pansy. I've never liked him and now I like him even less. If he has mental issues thats one thing, but just not being able to take criticism is ridiculous.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Re: VY Pondering NFL Career

We are all different man. Some people take things way to personally/seriously. Take this board as example. If he is this hurt by playing football then give it up it just isn't worth it.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                            • Apr 2008

you could pay me one tenth of what Young gets, and not only could you boo me but you could throw rocks at me as i ran around the field too, provided i had on my helmet and cup.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper
                              you could pay me one tenth of what Young gets, and not only could you boo me but you could throw rocks at me as i ran around the field too, provided i had on my helmet and cup.
                              exactly. he is pampered. its not like his coaches are berating him and putting him down. its just the media. you have to have thicker skin than that to be a big-time nfl qb.

Comment

Working...
                              X