• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

From One Fan's View here is this weeks rant.

Disclaimer, Kevin Shenoy's contract with the Zone may have to be reconsidered as we have him signed on for football reviews and he goes to a wedding. His priorities need to be checked

As warned in my preseason article, I missed the season opener. Yes, a catastrophe that could not be avoided. Mark, my best and often mentioned “One Fan’s View” pal, got married on Sunday. I won’t bore you with the wedding details, but there was some unbelievable Bills related stuff happening at this wedding.

First, I got violently sick before the wedding. We were supposed to leave at 1pm Sunday for the limos. I didn’t feel good in the morning and fought off vomiting several times. SEVERAL. At 12pm, we gathered in the groomsmen suite and I started to crumble fast. With a few minutes before kickoff, I was barely hanging in there. Even though we had a link to the game on the laptop, I wasn’t watching. Mark and the groomsmen gave me 15 extra minutes to gather myself. This proved to be what I needed as I booted moments later. I blame it on the TGIF Friday’s salad from the day before, but it could be argued that I was broken to not be a part of the Bills opening day. But if you want the truth, it was the salad.

One Fan's View
    Last edited by northernbillfan; 09-10-2008, 09:59 AM.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Who edited in the disclaimer?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

it didn't show in the actual article. i figured it was just a joke by you.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
        it didn't show in the actual article. i figured it was just a joke by you.
        Yeah it was me. No it didn't show in the original. It was just bumping the thread to the top.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

i'm hoping wedding season is over now. we have one in october, but thankfully 1. its during the bye week and 2. we might not have to go now!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Who gets married during football season?

Glad to hear you recovered in time for the ceremony.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Good stuff!
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

I wish I had a hat like that maniac in your avatar NBF....Oh and cool post!
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                X