PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
09-10-2008, 08:29 AM
From One Fan's View here is this weeks rant.

Disclaimer, Kevin Shenoy's contract with the Zone may have to be reconsidered as we have him signed on for football reviews and he goes to a wedding. His priorities need to be checked

As warned in my preseason article, I missed the season opener. Yes, a catastrophe that could not be avoided. Mark, my best and often mentioned “One Fan’s View” pal, got married on Sunday. I won’t bore you with the wedding details, but there was some unbelievable Bills related stuff happening at this wedding.

First, I got violently sick before the wedding. We were supposed to leave at 1pm Sunday for the limos. I didn’t feel good in the morning and fought off vomiting several times. SEVERAL. At 12pm, we gathered in the groomsmen suite and I started to crumble fast. With a few minutes before kickoff, I was barely hanging in there. Even though we had a link to the game on the laptop, I wasn’t watching. Mark and the groomsmen gave me 15 extra minutes to gather myself. This proved to be what I needed as I booted moments later. I blame it on the TGIF Friday’s salad from the day before, but it could be argued that I was broken to not be a part of the Bills opening day. But if you want the truth, it was the salad.

One Fan's View (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/10/one_fans_view_abest_wedding_evera.php)

northernbillfan
09-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Who edited in the disclaimer?

trapezeus
09-10-2008, 09:38 AM
it didn't show in the actual article. i figured it was just a joke by you.

northernbillfan
09-10-2008, 09:58 AM
it didn't show in the actual article. i figured it was just a joke by you.Yeah it was me. No it didn't show in the original. It was just bumping the thread to the top.

trapezeus
09-10-2008, 11:54 AM
i'm hoping wedding season is over now. we have one in october, but thankfully 1. its during the bye week and 2. we might not have to go now!

northernbillfan
09-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Who gets married during football season? :shakeno:

Glad to hear you recovered in time for the ceremony.

Cntrygal
09-10-2008, 05:40 PM
:rofl:

Good stuff!

Luisito23
09-10-2008, 05:57 PM
I wish I had a hat like that maniac in your avatar NBF....Oh and cool post!