If the Bills are serious contenders than this weekend had better be a win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

If the Bills are serious contenders than this weekend had better be a win.

On the road, but against a team with key injuries.

The Bills playoff journey begins Sunday.
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: If the Bills are serious contenders than this weekend had better be a win.

As long as we keep MOJO and Taylor in check, we should be fine. With their O-Line banged up we should be able to do that. Jacksonville will be hungry for a win though,.

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Didn't someone say this about the Seahawks game, too?
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

This is a HUGE Test. Yes I know it is their home opener but they have a lot of injuries. Now is the time to step up.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I thought we weren't serious about winning if we didn't draft a DE?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

The realists can easily change over Justa. That is the beauty of them.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Every game is a Must Win for us. Some are just mustier than others.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dujek
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Jan 2008

Up to the point where playoff football is guaranteed, every game is a must win.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Romes
                  Didn't someone say this about the Seahawks game, too?
                  I'm sure it will be said before every game this season....

Comment

• Agent007
                    Veteran Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Win?

I believe they will.

Comment

• madness
                      • Apr 2003

I think this game right here will tell us a lot about the identity of this team, Jags banged up line or not.

I want to know:

Is this defense for real?
                      Can the offense manage the game in our favor enough for a 'W'?

Obviously in most games but especially in this game, TOP and turnovers are going to be crucial. I want to see the same defensive intensity plus a more efficient offense over last week.

Comment

• syracuse76
                        Knowing is half the battle......
                        • Aug 2008

100% agree. even though the jags offensive line is banged up a bit there defense is pretty good. i hope peters pans out and can play to shore up that left side and maybe get beastmode rolling through a few more openings
                        2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
                        POZ will lead us to the promise land
                        "That which does not kill me,
                        will only make me stronger"
                        Nietzsche

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

Giants went to the superbowl and won it. 2 big reasons why:

They played very well on the road and also had their pass rush.

We seem to have the pass rush, but remains to be seen how well we do on the road. But it's needless to say, to go to the playoffs, we need to play well on the road, and Jax is not a hostile territory at all. We need to continue to take advantage of other teams injuries. Garrard looked like crap, and the Titans smothered their run game. If Vince Young and the Titans can put up 17 points on them, I think we can do much better. They don't have an Evans, a Lynch/Jackson, and they don't have as good an oline as us. And I think it's safe to say Edwards is every bit as good, maybe even better, than Young.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                            • Jul 2007

Normally I would agree but the Bills are a young team and will improve more by seasons end!
                            Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

the Bills could be 15-0 and hhuricaine will still post one of these threads

Comment

Working...
                              X