Why Stroud is a team player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Why Stroud is a team player

He mentions that Fred Taylor has alot of moves and says that even if he gets past Stroud, he believes that the rest will be swarmed all over him.
  • Mitchell55
    • Feb 2008

Re: Why Stroud is a team player

Also just so I dont have to make another thread, Dick Jauron and Parrish both won weekley awards. GO BILLS!

Comment

• syracuse76
      Knowing is half the battle......
      • Aug 2008

fred taylor is a scrub.....he is going to get shut down. i just dont see 100 yards out of this guy on our "d". im sorry i dont even see 80. the addition of stroud has made a big impact that has been rumor across the nfl already. the guy take up alot of space that demands respect of a double team which mean there is always one guy open to make the play
      2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
      POZ will lead us to the promise land
      "That which does not kill me,
      will only make me stronger"
      Nietzsche

Comment

• Mitchell55
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by syracuse76
        fred taylor is a scrub.....he is going to get shut down. i just dont see 100 yards out of this guy on our "d". im sorry i dont even see 80. the addition of stroud has made a big impact that has been rumor across the nfl already. the guy take up alot of space that demands respect of a double team which mean there is always one guy open to make the play

Taylor is defintley not a scrub. Other than LT, AP, and Westbrook, hes the best home run hitter in the NFL. Hes fast and has power.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
          • Apr 2008

isnt he like 40? and how does that statement make stroud a team player?

Comment

• Mitchell55
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper
            isnt he like 40? and how does that statement make stroud a team player?

1st off, 40 LOLOLOLOL. That was just a dumb statement, and the thing with Stroud being a team player is because he basically said that he believes that his team is good enough that it doesnt have to be him all the time. He said that even if he doesnt make the tackle, his team will be all over Taylor.

Comment

• syracuse76
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MLynch23
              Taylor is defintley not a scrub. Other than LT, AP, and Westbrook, hes the best home run hitter in the NFL. Hes fast and has power.
              i disagree its his line man. i compare alot of backs to barry....he had zero line but yet still managed to find a way. you put taylor with a line like barry had....you would never hear of him.
              Nietzsche

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

i disagree its his line man. i compare alot of backs to barry....he had zero line but yet still managed to find a way. you put taylor with a line like barry had....you would never hear of him.

Same with Peterson, but you never hear people complaining about that, do ya?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Eh, it doesn't show he's a team player exactly but it does show he has confidence in his teammates being able to get the job down on the field.

Comment

• realdealryan
                    realdealrex
                    • Nov 2005

Adrian? Peterson is a lot more elusive than Fred Taylor. FT got clogged by the Oilers' front four last week and couldn't do a thing. I expect the same this week. Stroud is a team player because he gives his all and jumps up and down waving his arms to get the crowd into it (anyone else pumped up that the new guy loves our crowd?). He's hungry for a good season, the playoffs, and probably pizza.

Comment

• syracuse76
                      • Aug 2008

Same with Peterson, but you never hear people complaining about that, do ya?
                      ahh....peterson will have a career ending injury soon enough. never said i was complaining. just said i dont think taylor is that GREAT of a back
                      Nietzsche

Comment

• Mitchell55
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by realdealryan
                        Adrian? Peterson is a lot more elusive than Fred Taylor. FT got clogged by the Oilers' front four last week and couldn't do a thing. I expect the same this week. Stroud is a team player because he gives his all and jumps up and down waving his arms to get the crowd into it (anyone else pumped up that the new guy loves our crowd?). He's hungry for a good season, the playoffs, and probably pizza.

1st off, you are getting old. Oilers? But with the Peterson thing, I never said he was elusive, but all his runs that go for 10+ are all without him getting touched before making it 8-9 yards down field.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                          • Apr 2008

1st off, 40 LOLOLOLOL. That was just a dumb statement, and the thing with Stroud being a team player is because he basically said that he believes that his team is good enough that it doesnt have to be him all the time. He said that even if he doesnt make the tackle, his team will be all over Taylor.
                          it was a hyperbole. know what that is?

Comment

• seanbillsfan
                            • May 2007

fred taylor is a homerun hitter. It is 1999 right?

Comment

• Mski
                              • Mar 2006

Bary this, sanders that.... you know how many professional records he owns?

ONE! Most rushes for a LOSS!

if you always compare running backs to a guy who's only career achievement is being stuffed in the backfield the most go right ahead. i personally would like to see something more than that, and even though taylor is on the wrong side of 30 he is still a very good back
                              RIP Tommy D!
                              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

Working...
                              X