PDA

View Full Version : Sco, DiGi did not practice today

Coach Sal
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
DiGiorgio's back
Roscoe's ribs

Gotta wait for the injury report to see just how severe they are or are not.

Dr. Lecter
09-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Roscoe hopes to practice tomorrow (according to channel 7).

DiG went to the lockerroom during the game, but returned.

Mitchell55
09-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Roscoe has become injury prone. It seems like he is on every weeks injury report. Lil Roscoe needs to toughen up.

Crisis
09-10-2008, 10:38 PM
injury prone roscoe parrish that hasn't missed a game since rookie year

MikeInRoch
09-10-2008, 10:46 PM
This could work for me. I made a lunch bet with a co-worker that Sco, McGee and McKelvin would all return kicks for TDs this season..... If Sco is almost completely ok, but they decide to share duties for a while....

The Spaz
09-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Roscoe has become injury prone. It seems like he is on every weeks injury report. Lil Roscoe needs to toughen up.

WTF are you talking about?

TigerJ
09-11-2008, 08:12 AM
The fact of the matter is that Parrish is so small he probably is going to get dinged up quite a bit during the season. Getting knocked in the ribs is the kind of minor issue he's going to experience. That is a world of difference from torn ACLs, achilles ruptures, torn rotator cuffs etc. It is only smart for the Bills to give him time off from practice when he has these bumps and bruises so he can be healed up for games.

Pinkerton Security
09-11-2008, 08:37 AM
The fact of the matter is that Parrish is so small he probably is going to get dinged up quite a bit during the season. Getting knocked in the ribs is the kind of minor issue he's going to experience. That is a world of difference from torn ACLs, achilles ruptures, torn rotator cuffs etc. It is only smart for the Bills to give him time off from practice when he has these bumps and bruises so he can be healed up for games.

ya, he should learn to just never get tackled, like he did on the return last week. then he wouldnt get hurt

yordad
09-11-2008, 11:18 AM
ya, he should learn to just never get tackled, like he did on the return last week. then he wouldnt get hurt"I should just hit a hole in one every time. That was much easier." ~ Happy Gilmore

Pinkerton Security
09-11-2008, 11:45 AM
"I should just hit a hole in one every time. That was much easier." ~ Happy Gilmore

my thought exactly...:rockon:

yordad
09-11-2008, 12:40 PM
my thought exactly...:rockon:That is why he is sooo fast. He runs like big guys with bad intentions are chasin' him!

Philagape
09-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Roscoe practiced today, per AP

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2008, 03:39 PM
So did DiG and Fine.

Murphy and McCargo did not.

The Spaz
09-11-2008, 04:33 PM
So did DiG and Fine.

Murphy and McCargo did not.

Buffalo's roster is pretty healthy heading into their week 2 matchup with Jacksonville. Roscoe Parrish and John DiGiorgio were both back practicing fully after missing Wednesday's practice.

Limited in practice Thursday were Matt Murphy and John McCargo (back).

Derek Fine was dressed in pads and did some running, but did not yet participate in practice as his thumb is still not fully recovered from surgery.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1