• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

ESPN Blog- Stroud should tee of on Jags

Bills DT Stroud should tee off on Jags
    September 10, 2008 10:12 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
    Stroud
    Marcus Stroud was diplomatic. The Buffalo Bills DT insisted Sunday will be an ordinary game day, even though he will face his old team, the Jacksonville Jaguars, for the first time.
    "I'm telling you it's really not different," Stroud said. "It's not anything special to go prepare for these guys."
    Stroud will be facing a ramshackle Jaguars offensive line that will be missing starting C Brad Meester, starting LG Vince Manuwai, starting RG Maurice Williams and backup LT Richard Collier.
    "I wanted to play against them guys at full strength," Stroud said. "I wanted to play against Mo and Vince and all those guys. But injuries are a part of the game. I know that. They're going to plug somebody in and keep going."
    Sure, and the New England Patriots will just plug in Matt Cassel and not miss a beat.
    Stroud laughed and said he sure won't feel guilty if he collects a few sacks against depth players. He had two sacks and seven tackles in a dominant victory over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: ESPN Blog- Stroud should tee of on Jags

LOL:

"He's probably feeling pretty good about going up against a patchwork group," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Del Rio is a douchebag. I can't stand that guy. What kind of a coach says something like that about his own team? What an ass.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        Del Rio is a douchebag. I can't stand that guy. What kind of a coach says something like that about his own team? What an ass.
        He'll realize how Stroud feels about them on Sunday.

Comment

• Ed
          • Sep 2002

He's just setting up the excuses early. I'm sure he doesn't want to give Stroud any credit for being good when he basically said during the off-season that they don't need him or miss him.

Comment

• Agent007
            Veteran Zoner
            • Sep 2008

A realist.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

i know you, man!!!
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
              X