PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kelsay mic'd in the huddle

Philagape
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM
"We're better than they are! From start to finish, all day long, kicking ass and taking names!"

-- seen on Inside the NFL

Rob49
09-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Wish I had HBO

RockStar36
I think it's on Showtime now

Philagape
Wish I had HBO

It's on Showtime now

trapezeus
09-11-2008, 11:22 AM
same crew but new channel or new channel new personalities.

Philagape
09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
same crew but new channel or new channel new personalities.

They have James Brown, Collinsworth, Simms and Warren Sapp

trapezeus
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
and? does it work or would you rather have costas back with marino and c carter?

Philagape
09-11-2008, 11:27 AM
I haven't seen it in years. I normally don't get premium channels but DirecTV had a special this fall. I've watched it for all of five minutes so far

Philagape
09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Schobel mic'd up:

"Man, that first one I got the (bleep) knocked out of me ... I see stars like a sonofa***** ... I don't move like I used to, man .... I'm just telling you what it is .... (Mitchell says "shut up") .... I'm trying to deal with it myself here"

I guess that's why Kelsay's a captain and he's not

raphael120
09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
"We're better than they are! From start to finish, all day long, kicking ass and taking names!"

-- seen on Inside the NFL

Schobel was pretty funny. "I may be old but ****, I aint dead!"

Philagape
09-11-2008, 01:49 PM
If that's what he's talking like now, what will it be like at the end of his massive contract? :fogey:

Philagape
09-11-2008, 02:19 PM
It is a little disturbing ... he's whining about his age, and while he's the longest-tenured guy on the team, the new guy tells him to shut up

Bone
09-11-2008, 02:49 PM
I wanna see this! When is it on again.

The Spaz
09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
It is a little disturbing ... he's whining about his age, and while he's the longest-tenured guy on the team, the new guy tells him to shut up

Shutup in what context? I can almost guarantee it was in a jokingly manner.

trapezeus
09-11-2008, 03:40 PM
i'm fairly sure it was just jovial talk on the sidelines. but it does bring up the point that the bills will most likely not see schobel to the end of his contract. Ellis needs to step up and the drafts have to be productive.

W1DER1GHT
09-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Actually he said it before a play, and Mitchell didn't sound like he was joking at all. I thought it was just me over thinking it, but I see some other people heard the same thing I did.

The Spaz
09-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Actually he said it before a play, and Mitchell didn't sound like he was joking at all. I thought it was just me over thinking it, but I see some other people heard the same thing I did.

I'm not trying to defend Schobel really but I doubt it was in a serious matter considering they gave each other "pounds" on making plays together this past Sunday. I wish I was able to see this show but just missed it today.

yordad
09-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Schobel mic'd up:

"Man, that first one I got the (bleep) knocked out of me ... I see stars like a sonofa***** ... I don't move like I used to, man .... I'm just telling you what it is .... (Mitchell says "shut up") .... I'm trying to deal with it myself here"

I guess that's why Kelsay's a captain and he's notAre you kidding?

Philagape
09-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Yeah Mitchell did not sound jovial. He sounded a little irritated at Schobel's negativity. I would be too (negativity is fine for a message board but not good from your senior player on the field early in a game).

So yeah, I can see that being a reason why he's not a captain.

Albany,n.y.
09-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Here are some thoughts on the new Inside The NFL:
Schobel was miked up. Game got good coverage-sometimes we went weeks without the Bills game shown when it was on HBO.
No Marino!
They only picked a few games, didn't try to pick Bills/ Jags
Overall I liked it. When HBO cancelled it I thought it was over. This show along with Dexter, Weeds etc is why I picked up Showtime last month. I still have HBO & it's only $8.30 more a month for both.

Tatonka
09-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Showtime has stepped it up..

Dexter is awesome.
Secret Diaries of a Call Girl is bad ass too.
Brotherhood... awesome
Californication... awesome
Weeds.. solid, was better, but getting too out there now.

they actually have a better line up now than hbo does..

BlackMetalNinja
09-12-2008, 09:29 AM
I haven't managed to catch this yet... should set up the DVR.

theanswer74
09-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey guys it's right here. I don't know what was going on with Schobel and Mitchell, could have been just friendly jokes. People criticizing Schobel for this, come on guys, it's nothing.

Drew Brees was cool. I wonder if we will ever see Edwards getting the team pumped like that.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80abcbaf

The Spaz
09-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey guys it's right here. I don't know what was going on with Schobel and Mitchell, could have been just friendly jokes. People criticizing Schobel for this, come on guys, it's nothing.

Drew Brees was cool. I wonder if we will ever see Edwards getting the team pumped like that.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80abcbaf

LOL people think Mitchell was serious and it was a serious conversation?:shakeno:

Buffalogic
09-13-2008, 05:21 AM
Lol if that stuff actually has you worried you need to take some time away from all the bills media coverage floating around.

eyedog
09-13-2008, 06:05 AM
LOL. That talk means nothing.