PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick Of Hearing This

buffalony85
09-11-2008, 12:33 PM
That we should get no credit for manhandling the Seahawks, yeah they we're missing 2 of they're top 3 WR's but last time I checked they had they're pro bowl left tackle on the field (and we didn't) they had thier starting OLB on the field (and we didn't) and we had our ****tiest OT on thier PRO BOWL DE and he had 0 SACKS ON HIM! They had thier starting Defense on the field and I do not remember having trouble moving the ball at all last week! We beat a playoff team, I didn't hear teams saying the same thing after beating us last year with 17 players on IR, in the NFL a wins a win and we embarrased the Seahawks last week.

The Spaz
09-11-2008, 12:37 PM
We won that's all I care about. Don't care how and what the circumstances were.:gobills:

OpIv37
09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
just out of curiosity, who actually said that?

We deserve some credit for beating Seattle, but the fact remains that we're gonna have to beat better teams than them to be in the playoff hunt.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I have not heard that, not even from the national media.

If anybody does say that, they are a moron.

cocamide
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
just out of curiosity, who actually said that?

We deserve some credit for beating Seattle, but the fact remains that we're gonna have to beat better teams than them to be in the playoff hunt.

Exactly. This is why we need a good showing in J-ville.

Wally The Barber
09-11-2008, 12:56 PM
EXCUSES is the AMERICAN WAY....

The Confederate Army in the south did not lose the war....the Union Army cut off their supply lines

raphael120
09-11-2008, 01:08 PM
That we should get no credit for manhandling the Seahawks, yeah they we're missing 2 of they're top 3 WR's but last time I checked they had they're pro bowl left tackle on the field (and we didn't) they had thier starting OLB on the field (and we didn't) and we had our ****tiest OT on thier PRO BOWL DE and he had 0 SACKS ON HIM! They had thier starting Defense on the field and I do not remember having trouble moving the ball at all last week! We beat a playoff team, I didn't hear teams saying the same thing after beating us last year with 17 players on IR, in the NFL a wins a win and we embarrased the Seahawks last week.

Dude, have you seen the national sports writers and their power rankings? They've all listed us as a top 10 team, so i think what you're hearing is just a bunch of stupid fans.

But it's way too soon to be crowning us a top 10 team, beating the Jags in Jax and HOW we beat them (if its a domination like the Seahawks) then I think we can start talking about being good, but again...we played teams worse than the Seahawks with worse injuries last year and we struggled.

We DID what we were SUPPOSED to do. We won a game we SHOULD HAVE won, which is something the Bills have trouble doing! We can't help the other team has injuries, hell, we couldn't help that we had so many injuries last year, and the Bills never got a pass. No one cared that the Bills had half their team on IR, we just "sucked", or so everyone will say...but we played pretty good considering how devasted by injuries we were.

OpIv37
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
EXCUSES is the AMERICAN WAY....

The Confederate Army in the south did not lose the war....the Union Army cut off their supply lines

and there are still a lot of people in the south who think the war is still going on and they'll get that supply line problem worked out any day now... before you know it, they'll be back to the "good ole' days" of slavery and bathing once a month.

Captain gameboy
09-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Dew point is the measure of moisture in the air, not temperature.

The dew point in Jacksonville 30 minutes ago was 75/f.
The dew point in Buffalo 3o mins ago was 50/f.

That is a very significant difference in humidity levels.

But, weather should not effect the Bills this early in the season.

raphael120
09-11-2008, 01:32 PM
and there are still a lot of people in the south who think the war is still going on and they'll get that supply line problem worked out any day now... before you know it, they'll be back to the "good ole' days" of slavery and bathing once a month.

oh they still do that part.