PDA

View Full Version : TD's Plan...

EM Bills Fan 80
04-27-2003, 11:48 PM
Alright Here's what I think has a good chance of happening and what I believe TD may be thinking.

This year McGahee sits. Henry of course is this year's starter with Gary as the back-up. Following this season, you release Gary and McGahee assumes the roll of back-up behind Henry for the 2004 season. Following 2004, with McGahee having playing experience and two years in the system, you sign Henry to an extension and Trade him to a team looking for a RB for their First Round draft pick in the Draft that offseason. I understand you will be basing McGahee mainly on what he did in college, but I believe He will a better back than Henry, plus McGahee DOES NOT fumble. Look at the play, he got hurt. It was Nasty and it was obvious he was in pain,but, HE HELD ONTO THE BALL!!!

Now, obviously this is just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own, but let me know what you think about, if you agree or disagree with me. Also if you disagree what you think will happen.

Gooooo Bills!

Philagape
04-28-2003, 12:05 AM
In 2004, Buffalo could be what San Francisco is now. They have Garrison Hearst and Kevan Barlow -- a good veteran (who's overcome severe injuries, by the way) and a good younger back -- and it works well. They get about equal amount of carries and both produce.

TypicalBill
04-28-2003, 05:45 AM
we'll have the best RB tendem in the league in 2004 and 2005 :D

180-200 yards rushing per game lol