X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Practice report

The entire Bills roster is practicing today. None of the players that appeared on the injury report this week are sitting out.

Jason Peters also for the first time this week participated in the first series of reps at left tackle with the first unit.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Practice report

When will Evans be extended, that's what I want to know.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

I think Peters starts Sunday, no doubt about it
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        When will Evans be extended, that's what I want to know.
        From Fan Friday...

4. Hi Chris,

I understand that the Bills are still in contract talks with Lee "Mr. Professional" Evans. My question: Is this situation turning more into "if" an agreement gets reached with him or "when" an agreement gets reached with him.

He's a great player, but more importantly, a refreshing player for how he approaches the game in the midst of his contract situation. I hope we lock him up long term.

Thanks,
        Brenda

CB: I believe it’s a matter of when and not if. The two sides have worked hard to reach a long term accord. Both sides have been professional and flexible. I’d anticipate something getting done sooner rather than later.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
          The entire Bills roster is practicing today. None of the players that appeared on the injury report this week are sitting out.

Jason Peters also for the first time this week participated in the first series of reps at left tackle with the first unit.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• bdub21
            • Sep 2008

I think Peters Starts Sunday as well. I just hope hes physically ready especially since its going to be hot as hell in Jville compared to Buffalo.

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bdub21
              I think Peters Starts Sunday as well. I just hope hes physically ready especially since its going to be hot as hell in Jville compared to Buffalo.
              He has been in Texas all off season. He should be used to the heat
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• dannyek71
                Drink Responsibly
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by bdub21
                I think it will be a great workout for him. If he can make it here, it can make it anywheres. I'm about 4 hrs south of Jacksonville now, and I can't even walk outside for more than 30 min. And I'm not as heavy obviously. Might make him think twice about holding out again, so next time he can be in shape.
                [

Comment

Working...
                X