PDA

View Full Version : Bills ready to fill void in AFC-EAST

Wally The Barber
09-12-2008, 12:25 PM
You guys are making me do all the work today.....Wake up

Also , open the link on Jags on Stroud on right side of page!

Read this
http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=48102D4C3C298C9D949BA4E6C9A4F19E?id=09000d5d80abd589&template=with-video&confirm=true

justasportsfan
09-12-2008, 12:39 PM
The thing about the PAts that I like is that they don't talk much. They stay away from saying anything to the press until they win the sb. They are all business. We're yapping after one game.

El Guapo
09-12-2008, 12:42 PM
But barely escaping with a win against a team that was 1-15 in 2007 isn't quite the same as manhandling the perennial champions of the NFC West as the Bills did. That's why much of the conversation concerning which team has the best chance of filling the Patriots' void -- if, in fact, there truly is a void to fill -- centers on the Bills.

Finally, somebody recognizing the Jets win was not remarkable.

Wally The Barber
09-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Finally, somebody recognizing the Jets win was not remarkable.

I find nothing remarkable about the national media cashing in on market share and vievership rating.

ESPN is king....show we a story in a big market....and we will hop on it!

Mitchy moo
09-12-2008, 02:13 PM
We'll when you get caught cheating for most of your entire big run over the past 9 years, keeping quiet is a pretty good idea. The Pats don't want to raise anymore flags about their behavior, they even got Moss to buy in for now. Plan on Moss busting his mouth open by mid season this year and really explaining how he feels, he's that type.

ServoBillieves
09-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Beat me to it :-P

realdealryan
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
The thing about the PAts that I like is that they don't talk much. They stay away from saying anything to the press until they win the sb. They are all business. We're yapping after one game.

Who is? Fans, sure, but their fans do, too. Whitner called his shot before the season about the playoffs, but, and maybe I'm missing something, I haven't heard anything from any of the other players, before or after week one.

The Spaz
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM

I thought Brady did enough talking at the SB last year when he called out Burress about only scoring 17 points.

justasportsfan
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Who is? Fans, sure, but their fans do, too. Whitner called his shot before the season about the playoffs, but, and maybe I'm missing something, I haven't heard anything from any of the other players, before or after week one.the article alone says a lot. We should stay away from media like the Pats did.
The PAts didn't even talk much about going undefeated after they won one game after another .They always talked about the next game and focused on it. justanobservation.