X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Player by Player Breakdown Jags Bills

QB- Toss up- If Trent has another day like last week we are looking Bills but don't leave Garrard out of the equation because he is a solid QB

RB- Bills- Their RB's weren't very good last week and Marshawn is an outright beast

WR- Bills- Their Wide outs do not impress me and our wide outs looked really good last week

OL- Bills- They are banged up and we get Peters back... nuff said

DL- Bills- The Jags are good but Marcus Stroud will be hungry against his former team and a banged up O-Line

LB- Bills- Mitchell and Poz will be strong and look for ellison and Digi to make some plays

DB- Jags- I had to give them one so i don't look like an

ST- I dnt think i even have to to tell you

Final Result Bills- 85 Jags- -5
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Re: Player by Player Breakdown Jags Bills

From a Jets fan...I think the Jaguars are a tough team for ANY team in the league...They are just aggressive and keep the pressure on.

The Jets and the Bills have ? marks...Both teams are solid, both teams should have a strong year this year.

GL to the Bills because as a Jets fan, I'm going for a Jets win over NE with a Jags win over these Bills :drama:

Just wondering...Who are the Bills going for this week? The Pats (Without Brady) or the Jets?

Comment

• VeggieMan14
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by HendersonD06
      From a Jets fan...I think the Jaguars are a tough team for ANY team in the league...They are just aggressive and keep the pressure on.

The Jets and the Bills have ? marks...Both teams are solid, both teams should have a strong year this year.

GL to the Bills because as a Jets fan, I'm going for a Jets win over NE with a Jags win over these Bills :drama:

Just wondering...Who are the Bills going for this week? The Pats (Without Brady) or the Jets?
      i cant bring myself to choose one but it will show what the pats will have without brady and prove what the jets really have to offer i see that being a good game

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
        QB- Toss up- If Trent has another day like last week we are looking Bills but don't leave Garrard out of the equation because he is a solid QB

RB- Bills- Their RB's weren't very good last week and Marshawn is an outright beast

WR- Bills- Their Wide outs do not impress me and our wide outs looked really good last week

OL- Bills- They are banged up and we get Peters back... nuff said

DL- Bills- The Jags are good but Marcus Stroud will be hungry against his former team and a banged up O-Line

LB- Bills- Mitchell and Poz will be strong and look for ellison and Digi to make some plays

DB- Jags- I had to give them one so i don't look like an

ST- I dnt think i even have to to tell you

Final Result Bills- 85 Jags- -5
        Very objective. However, I think the Bills will win by more than 80 points.

All kidding aside, people might want to mentally prepare themselves for another outcome.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

i agree with most....however, Garrard is a better QB than Edwards IMO.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by shelby
            i agree with most....however, Garrard is a better QB than Edwards IMO.
            he is but he didnt play well last week and we dnt know what we will see from either of them

Comment

• VeggieMan14
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Very objective. However, I think the Bills will win by more than 80 points.

All kidding aside, people might want to mentally prepare themselves for another outcome.
              i really have them winning by 90 because the jags will have -5 points

Comment

Working...
              X